Snarky Brides
Options

Happy Thread!

So after losing our little Kaylee in Nov we decided to take home one of the puppies from the kennel as a third dog.  It kinda broke my heart a little because I wasn't sure if I could love him as much as I did Kaylee.....thankfully I'm totally head over heels for our little guy.

Duke Meridius was born in my breeding program as the last and runt of his litter.  He had a rough entry into the world and as a result had a fever for a few days causing him to have a stay at the vet's office and to lose some of his hearing.  We're still not sure to what degree our little guy isn't hearing or if he's just ignoring us.  We brought him home Saturday evening and its been a whirlwind ever since.  He's amazingly loving and yet stubborn.  Surprisingly my more standoffish dog Jersey is more tolerant and loving towards him then my other female Lexus.  Guess I cannot predict everything.  Pictures below

He Loves sleeping in the big bed

Duke sleeping in my lap

After his bath and heading to our house

In his Aerosmith T shirt watching us unpack the groceries.  This was taken right before he vaulted over the groceries and onto Lexus.  She was not a happy lady.

My H explaining potty training to Duke

This position looks really uncomfortable

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards