Snarky Brides
Options

If you controlled the world...

what rules would you make or what would change?

I would make it so that if you suffer from migraines, you can not get other headaches!  Totally unfair, having a migraine and a sinus headache all in the same day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide
"It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."

Re: If you controlled the world...

• Options
    Going along with M&M's pregnancy idea, I would implement a license to have children.  Some people reeeeally want children, but would end up being terrible parents (ie HS girls who make pregnancy pacts, and people who want to be on TV for having 246 children).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Puppy Love
  • Options
    Ha! These are great.

I'd make airlines charge a flat fee of a certain amount per mile. It would make life easier for budget minded people, and those who get highly frustrated with the booking process. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_controlled-world?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3c5f954f-2266-4356-aeca-083ba9e83eedPost:86c27a0c-7318-4c17-a234-5867512a8516">Re: If you controlled the world...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh AND at tolls, every one would have the exact change.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

No, everyone has EZ Pass! And the EZ Pass that they have in OHIO/Indiana, where you can whizz right through without being a speciic 'row'.

People get the jobs they deserve, bot by who they know/what they look like.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    All of the above, plus these:

1. I'd make a law that states that if you are going to put up Christmas lights/decorations, they are to be removed by noon on January 2nd. I don't see this as unreasonable.

2. There should be a proper application process (including urinalysis) in order to apply for government assistance/Welfare. I have to apply and pee in a cup in order to work my a$s off everyday, these people should too.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards