Snarky Brides
Options

Mr.Snicklefrits update

Mr.S is home!! He came home today. He has to stay in his kennel most of the day, he can be out for 15-20min for the next couple of weeks. He has feeling in his paw again, so it looks like it will not have to be amputated! I am soooo happy! He looks so pityful, his face is all cut up, and he has a med patch on his side for pain, so his fur is shaved off. Smile

Re: Mr.Snicklefrits update

• Options
    Yay for Mr. Snicklefrits,  That's excellent news.
    IVF#1 May 2011 15 Eggs Retrieved, 11 Fertilized using ICSI + HPT on 6/9/11 Beta #1 420 Beta #2 2167 US 7/1 TWINS!! Due 2/18/2012 Brooke and Nora born at 35.6 weeks Jan 20th 2012
  • Options
    That's good to hear. Injured dogs are so pitiful.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    I must've missed the original post so I'm not sure what happened to Mr. Snicklefrits but I'm glad he's on the road to recovery.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • Options
    Woohoo, I'm glad he is doing better.
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Maggie would like to offer him a paw of support.  I hope he has a speedy recovery!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    I'm glad he's okay Robe!

• Options
    Robe I am happy to hear Mr. Snickelfritz is healing up!

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Options
    Why are you posting about my dog?
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Options
    Why are you so obsessed with me?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards