Snarky Brides

Christin PSR

Pretty Sparklies Related.

I just ordered my necklace- woop woop! Thanks so much, I can't wait to see it in person!

I saw the beautious earrings you made that match the necklace, and I was tempted, but I don't generally like wearing matchy jewelry, so I didn't get them. I  did however decide that I NEED the Nina earrings, so I got those too. Laughing

Re: Christin PSR

• To me, PSR = Public School Religion (i.e. night school for catholic kids who have terrible parents that send them to, gasp, public school).  I actually shuddered when I read that.

I probably wouldn't wear them as a set either Jens.  Not my thing.  But, I figured while I'm making necklaces, I'm going to make earrings too.  That's how I roll.  IT'S HOW I ROLL!  Also, I meant to tell you the only difference between the Jen and the Callista is that the Jen beads are a bit smaller.  Not sure that comes across well in photos.  I actually like those a bit better, so kudos to you! 

Also, those Nina earrings are BA-RU-TI-FUL.  ::Pats self on back::  Hopefully I have more of those stones so I can repost them to the store.  I like to pull them out sometimes and just enjoy the pretty sparkly.  I recommend you do the same.
  • I didn't mean to bring you bad memories-- you may now replace your old assocation with that acronym.

I did notice that the beads were smaller (you put it in the description of the earrings too, so I figured.)

I will be sure to take out my SuzeJewelry at regular intervals to admire the sparkliness. But if everyone flames me for being a pompous asss, I will send them to you, since it will be because I'm feeling so confident prancing around in my beautiful new jewels.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards