Snarky Brides

Blergh

We just got word that my boss's boss is coming into town the day after we get back from Thanksgiving holiday.  They sent out the proposed agenda and I'm on it for three hours.  All the other engineers got twenty minutes.  Way to ruin my weekend!

This means I'll probably be working over the holidays.  Oof.

The nerve!
House | Blog

Re: Blergh

• That blows. I would go postal if I had to work on the holiday.
  • I'm just at a loss for what I'm going to talk about for three hours.  I know why I got more time than the others (I'm the environmental health and safety focal point) but I can talk about that for an hour, tops?

Plus I'm leaving this job a week after that.  Shouldn't I be dicking oround on the internet al lday by then?

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Obviously your awesomeness is superior to that of the other engineers.  No pressure or anything.

That sucks, though.
  • you could do a Safety seminar ala Michael Scott.  Step one, rent a bouncy castle.  Step two, stage a hilarious suicide.
  • They just want to stare at your boobs for 3 hours. 
    Since you're the Health and Safety person, you should borrow all of your material from Homer Simpson.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I would find a lot of safety videos from the 70s and play them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_blergh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4146e89f-270e-407d-9738-6df690c81ac3Post:2aaa3648-3a0c-43d3-a31d-4dfe9749a0a1">Re: Blergh</a>:
    [QUOTE]you could do a Safety seminar ala Michael Scott.  Step one, rent a bouncy castle.  Step two, stage a hilarious suicide.
    Posted by tastyburger[/QUOTE]

YES!  This will totally take up enought time.  Now I just hope my boss doesn't mind me using corporate monies to rent a bouncy castle.

Cali, all the other engineers in my block are women, as is my boss and my boss's boss, but I have the best boobs, so I think you're right.  I'll wear my lowest cut shirt and consult Fallin on bra selection.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards