Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

B&M Monday!!

2»

Re: B&M Monday!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so bored but it's all cloudy and dark outside so I don't want to go anywhere.
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Arlington Freecycle group is a bunch of hypocritical biatches! (well just the admin) I put up a request for paint things like brushes, rollers, drop cloths, and the tape gun thing and I get a rejected email saying Freecycle is not your shopping list. Please limit Wanted posts to 3 items. I don't have a problem with that. Except.What is the next post I see? Someone posted a PARAGRAPH of things they wanted for a wedding(nothing against that person of course) But ummm why do they get to post a shopping list of more than 3 items but my 5 items are rejected? BULLSH!T!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of Freecycle before...sorry, though. That sucks!
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have so much word to do today and little to no motivation to do it. I'm also going to the gym today to get my body fat tested. Doing this will be a huge slap to my self-esteem. It is so narcissistic. The two slices of key lime pie yesterday are bound to haunt me...
  • Options
    eaustin1004eaustin1004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate bills. This stupid AT&T/Dishnetwork bill won't go away. These companies suck and they should be forced to go out of business because their customer service is no good. And where do they get off billing us for two months worth of service in one month becaus they 'forgot' and it puts us in a difficult situation. UUUGGGHHHH
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need to stop eating these Vanilla Wafers. At least I didn't buy a whole box lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so sick of the confrontational SOB's that I work with around the country.   My restraint is gone.   You send me a b!tchy email, you get a b!tchy email back.  That's my new policy. :)
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really need to start wearing my bodybugg again. I have no restraint. At least when I can see how many calories I've burned so far, I have a better chance of stopping myself from eating those ding dang cookies!
  • Options
    mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I started work today. Training SUCKS and I can't get on the Knot. I have two interviews wednesday, and I almost didn't mention them because I'm tired of announcing them and then not getting the job. I know I have a job through November, but I really want a permanent one so I can stop job hunting, at least for a month or two.
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good luck Manda!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards