Snarky Brides
Options

What can't you live without?

I have to have access to chap stick, deoderant and floss.  I emptied my backpack floss without replacing it and have been wanting to floss for the last 5 hours.
my read shelf:
Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale

Re: What can't you live without?

• Options
    Definitely chapstick..and a hair tie.
  • Options
    Internet access. My Kindle/books. Garlic.
  • Options
    usually chapstick/gloss but I haven't had it in there for a week and I am not dead yet. A pen/pencil, A NAIL FILE...that is the really important one...
  • Options
    My Droid.
  • Options
    wait a second...I thought we were confined to our purses...

- my laptop and internet
    - my DSLR
    - a razor
    - tweezers

• Options
    Dishwasher.  Internet access.  I've also given up a luxury or two to afford housecleaning.  I'd give up even more if I had to. 
  • Options
    Yeah I'm probably addicted to chapstick.  I'm stuck on Carmex right now.  It's excellent in the winter.  I can't even sleep if I'm not wearing something to keep my lips moist.

Also, whitening gum.  Preferably the Orbit brand. 
    panther
  • Options
    I got veneers on my teeth; now that I am not self conscious about my teeth, I'm flossing and brushing all the time.

Other than that, my cell phone and good liquor on weekends are about all I need.

I did lose my wallet in key west this weekend which is nearly something I can't live without since not having money or ID makes it a bit hard to catch that plane home.  Fortunately it was a friend's wedding and I got a car ride back with one of the groomsmen.  Later in the day we found out a cab company had it with all my cards and ID that they're sending to me; so cheers to there still being honest people in the world.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    Coffee! Tea! Anything with caffeine. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm shocked that deoderant and floss aren't on these lists.  SHOCKED.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cant-live?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:45696896-857c-442c-93c8-b445d2fbae28Post:3dd87e2c-9d59-4332-a330-a7a1d01550d4">Re: What can't you live without?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah I'm probably addicted to chapstick.  <strong>I'm stuck on Carmex right now.</strong>  It's excellent in the winter.  I can't even sleep if I'm not wearing something to keep my lips moist. Also, whitening gum.  Preferably the Orbit brand. 
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Me too. My sinuses have been being horrid, so I even put it around my chapped nose.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cant-live?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:45696896-857c-442c-93c8-b445d2fbae28Post:a61035d2-9e8f-4ef5-8cd8-fc315f7d1c91">Re: What can't you live without?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My Droid.
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

x2.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cant-live?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:45696896-857c-442c-93c8-b445d2fbae28Post:9f5db850-709e-4328-9481-32bb7c6a0d07">Re: What can't you live without?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What can't you live without? : I actually carry those in my purse, backpack, and have extras around the house.  I'm a little compulsive.
    Posted by Night_Sprite[/QUOTE]

<div>You are prepared! I'm lucky if I have a pen in my purse and if I even remembered my keys. I always have to have a little mirror compact and this little spiritual book with me though, no matter what, not that they help me if I get locked out of the house :P</div>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Lip balm, hand sanitizer, hand lotion, something to read.
  • Options
    Coke, my i4 and my laptop. Thats about it.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i have a mental checklist before i leave the house: chapstick, phone, cigs, keys and GONE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

a nice cold coca-cola, cherry chapstick, internet access & my phone... & pizza :)

btw, I tried to get on here like 15 minutes ago.. but the computer was being so slow, i swear i almost punched my screen. I'm addicted.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Internet access, deodorant, a hair tie, a pen
  • Options
    Chapstick/gloss, hair tie, tweezers...I hate finding that 1 eyebrow hair that waves at people & I can't get rid of it
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Chapstick, toothpaste, deodorant, Internet, phone, a clicky pen OR a pen with a cap. I refuse to write with pens that are supposed to have caps, but don't. I physically can't do it.
  • Options
    Books, books, and books.  Everything else is icing on the cake.
    C+D, Four kids, two kids-in-law, four grandkids
  • Options
    Dr. Pepper and trashy romance novels.  I will jack you up if you f*ck with my DP or half- naked dukes, I swear to God....

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cant-live?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:45696896-857c-442c-93c8-b445d2fbae28Post:04108f6c-8f3e-43d0-a00a-65afef80396a">Re: What can't you live without?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dr. Pepper and trashy romance novels.  I will jack you up if you f*ck with my DP or half- naked dukes, I swear to God....
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]
    I looked up from my free kindle romance novel to read this.  Eye to eye, Nugget.  Eye to eye.
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards