Snarky Brides
Options

Attention SB Posters

This is a very important post. In fact, second to Any's post to new users it might be the second most important post in the history of TK.

If you look to the right of your screen, you can see a check box next to the text "sort by recent post". If you check this box then you will always see the newest post on top, but may not see the post with the most recent activity.

If you do not have this checked, then you will see the most recently posted thread at the top. OMG FREAK OUT WHAT DO I DO!!!!!! This means that if someone decides to add something to the end of a post that was made, oh, a month ago, it will be first!

This does not mean you should continue to attempt to revive the dead post. Zombies are only cool on the TV (and video games).

Do your knottly duty! Help prevent zombie posts by actually reading the date of the OP!!!!

Re: Attention SB Posters

• Options
    Bwahaha "Zombies are only cool on tv." So very true.
  • Options
    Hey now, zombies are cool in video games too.
  • Options
    There you go LTZ :) Although don't most video games show on the tv? Wink
  • Options
    Aww man.  I thought this thread was going to be like a murder mystery theater.  

ATTENTION SB POSTERS!
    there has been a muuurder in sbland!!!!!!!
  • Options
    k, I need to know, do most of you have the box clicked or not? I feel like I want an actual poll. Mine is clicked. 
  • Options
    I want to go to a murder mystery weekend :(

• Options
    Ha numbers :) Mine is un-clicked. In general I think it's easier to have it sorted by the thread with the most recent post, except dead threads.

I must say it was hilarious when someone resurrected a thread from several months ago the other day. You didn't even know half the posters in the thread at that point because there was so much change-over.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_attention-sb-posters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:457daf07-71da-441f-9a39-bcf5129c4096Post:012f4b79-7fdd-412c-bf84-7153a933787d">Re: Attention SB Posters</a>:
    [QUOTE]There you go LTZ :) Although don't most video games show on the tv?
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

Or on computers!! Neener neener! Haha.
  • Options
    Mine's clicked. I usually figure if it's not from today, nobody cares anymore.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I like having it sorted to Most Recent post, because I'd never know if someone else posted after me in a thread.
  • Options
    I never have that annoyance. I sort by recent thread not post. I didn't even know the latter was an option until people started complaining about it. Plus clueless newbs annoy me enough. I hardly need another reason to rag on them.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_attention-sb-posters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:457daf07-71da-441f-9a39-bcf5129c4096Post:86d6c1ed-5363-400f-ac23-b11ad717cdef">Re: Attention SB Posters</a>:
    [QUOTE]I never have that annoyance. I sort by recent thread not post. I didn't even know the latter was an option until people started complaining about it.  <div>Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

</div><div>See, this is me. It was months before I even knew there was a difference. </div>
  • Options
    I didn't know there was a difference either until a few weeks ago. It took some adjusting but I kind of like it better that most recent thread in some ways.
  • Options
    I have most recent thread on TB and it annoys me, especially because I'm normally late to the party. That and you can't bump up important posts like when you are paging someone. I found a post paging me on TB 2 weeks later because in the 6 hours it was up it got buried 4 pages back.
  • Options
    ZOMBIES ARE VERY IMPORTANT
  • Options
    hahhaha oh Nebb.  I love you.
  • Options
    Im pretty certain my aunt thinks im crazy, with my excessive zombie plan explanations that occured over christmas, but oddly I found out my mom is on board with my ideas. I do need to get a shapener thingie for my hatchet though...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_attention-sb-posters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:457daf07-71da-441f-9a39-bcf5129c4096Post:5c0c506e-4b6d-49aa-a4b4-0c5fcadd939a">Re: Attention SB Posters</a>:
    [QUOTE]hahhaha oh Nebb.  I love you.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

I love Nebb too, don't be hogging all the Nebb love ok?
  • Options
    Its my hot body, I'll do what I want.

WHATEVA!  WHATEVA!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_attention-sb-posters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:457daf07-71da-441f-9a39-bcf5129c4096Post:61a406ea-7bd0-4b10-905a-3aacbd6e3dd9">Re: Attention SB Posters</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mine's clicked. I usually figure if it's not from today, nobody cares anymore.
    Posted by SEWF[/QUOTE]

<div>This</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Kristi, I do what I want.  I can post at the end of 3 year old threads if I want.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards