I have long hair (yay!), but I also have little experience with "doing my hair." I recently mastered pairing the right product with blow drying my hair and wearing it down. I'm happy with that accomplishment.
But, part of the fun of having long hair is doing fun things! And... my skills are lacking. I have bobby pins, clips, hair bands, hair combs, and barrettes. I'm not sure what to do with a lot of it aside from a simple pony tail. And sooo...
1. What is your normal hair routine after a shower? Do you put stuff in your hair and then blow it out, let it dry or something else?
2. Can you put your hair in a bun? Tell me how you do it.
3. Do you follow any hair blogs or have any recs of tutorials on interesting ways to style your hair?
4. What's your favorite way to do your hair for work? A night out? Pictures?
5. Share a tip. Or tell me you like cake.