Snarky Brides
Options

(Super) Secret Santa AW!

So I've been so out of it I'm not even sure what happened with my actual SS but I know I just got the best gift ever from some amazing super, secret santa's. I've been insanely stressed lately and it was the best thing ever to come home to this package. Thank you whoever was involved, I love it!
I got some adorable stationary (I've already used it!), the cutest pens you've ever seen (perfect for my new office), and a gorgeous shade of green Essie nail polish. I'm looking so forward to painting my nails this weekend.
Again, thank you so, so much to whoever you are. I love it!
Pics or it didn't happen (sorry, they're not rotated):

Re: (Super) Secret Santa AW!

• Options
    Nice!! :) I have that exact shade of polish and I absolutely love it!
  • Options
    Im not sure if this was from your original SS (Jenny, who totally bailed with mega lame excuses) or an awesome SS who stepped up, but that looks like a great gift :) I know how much you love nail polish! I am glad you finally got something, you deserve it.
  • Options
    Very cool! I'm glad you got your SS gift. 
  • Options
    It's naht from rohxys orighanal SS. Those involvehd wish tah remaihn ahnonymous.
  • Options
    AW, thats so nice. I am SO glad someone got you a SS gift Roxy. Enjoy it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_super-secret-santa-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4fd486e7-64a7-4128-a02e-ac02a1491652Post:36bfaba2-011c-483c-9f9d-f0adfffd07ab">Re: (Super) Secret Santa AW!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's naht from rohxys orighanal SS. Those involvehd wish tah remaihn ahnonymous.
    Posted by spaghattanadle[/QUOTE]

Well, that's interesting.

And YAY Roxy!  Nice gift!
  • Options
    Does this mean I can out who your super awesome replacement SS was??

Yay for not getting totally bailed on :)

P.S. Where the hell have you been?
  • Options
    Please do steph
  • Options
    I'll let her SS out herself if she wants.  I know she didn't do it for the gratitude or attention. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_super-secret-santa-aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4fd486e7-64a7-4128-a02e-ac02a1491652Post:36bfaba2-011c-483c-9f9d-f0adfffd07ab">Re: (Super) Secret Santa AW!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's naht from rohxys orighanal SS. Those involvehd wish tah remaihn ahnonymous.
    Posted by spaghattanadle[/QUOTE]
    LOL I love you new AE or troll. :)
  • Options
    Hopefully this thread is mostly dead.

I was the one who sent the stuff...
    BUT- there were some of us who talked about sending Roxy something and we talked about what to send her. We all felt like she got the shaft because her SS didn't follow through and we didn't want her to feel left out because we love her. :) So really I was just the shipper, it was a group effort.

And I'm so glad you got it, Rox. I was so worried it got confiscated because I didn't know you weren't supposed to send nail polish through the USPS. Derp.
  • Options
    Not totally dead Mara.  :)  That's awesome you guys (whoever you all are) did that. 
  • Options
    Aww again, thanks! Seriously, life has been a bit hellish lately and this helped brighten it. I love you girls :)
    Also, new AE person sounds like they're from Boston and I of course, love that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards