Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Tanning Places

Okay ladies - I need references. I went to Palm Beach and was shocked at the prices. I just need maybe a month (probably less) to even out some tan lines I just realized I developed. I know it's bad for my skin but I've never had an airbrush/spray tan that looked real. I'm not looking for flames, just suggestions! TIA!

Re: Tanning Places

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I will be using Palm Beach once we get closer to the wedding.....i like them a lot better than Planet Tan and you can always "freeze" your membership if you need too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Palm Beach and love them. I know they are a little higher but they seem to have higher quality beds.  The only downfall is I think they make you pay a start up fee so that would suck, see if you can also buy a "package" of like 5 or 10 sessions.  little tip- they will haggle with the prices.  I only got $5 off a month but every little bit helps.  And never buy their lotion, their mark up on it is ridiculous. 
  • Options
    mandiemariemandiemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The guy @ Palm Beach today was a jerk. I've never tanned so I don't know anything about level-this bed and contour-this bed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've used Planet Tan 2 or 3 times for Spray Tan. My experience with them was pleasant. (I'm not suggesting you get a spray tan, just sayin' maybe they're nicer?? Really though, I'm learning with chain businesses I think it really just depends on who was working that day.) HTH!
  • Options
    mandiemariemandiemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Allison, I'll try them tomorrow. I didn't want to go there as I figured they'd be the same way.
  • Options
    mandee684mandee684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are near Benbrook or Fort Worth there is 2 tanning salons, They are called great tans. I actually work there if any extra info is needed. For just a basic month (10 and 20 minute beds )it is 39.99 unless you are a student then it is 29.99. for the platinum package ( 10 and 20 min beds, super, standup and 2 turbos) it is 59.99 or for  a student 49.99. Umm we offer a free week of tanning for new customers and we offer both mystic and airbrush. If you want to do more than one month we offer an eft which is 25.99 for basic and 39.99 platinum and you can freeze that membership and for a limited time we are  offering buy 3 months get one month free. Basic-99.99 platinum 179.99? ill have to double check that last price.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    also no start up fees, and bulbs are changed frequently, we try to keep a high quality salon.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry platinum 3 month is 149.99 not 179.99
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards