Snarky Brides

KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread

Anyone around?

This is Ash :)

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread

• I'm in and out, grading papers, talking to H (who is outside working on the greenhouse), and feeling sorry for myself that my stupid UTI won't go away (got meds earlier).

Mostly I'm just sitting around waiting for Jusitifed to start at 10.
  • Hi Ash. What are you drinking since you are KUI? I am still at work which blows.

• HI!! I like the new SN for sure.
    Photobucket
  • You need a damn sig! What are you, some kinda newb?! :P
  • I'm drinking Yuengling that I had in the fridge.

And nebby, I'm working on a sig right this very second, trying to find something entertaining enough.

• I just watched the Kristen Bell sloth freakout thing and it was so cute. "I'm so excited!" as she's bawling. Haha.

When I'm super excited, I pretty much just sit there. I might talk fast or wring my hands more than usual, but I'm kinda boring.
  • I just half prepared my taxes - I am still waiting on OSAP (ontario student loan) repayment paperwork and Adam's T4 (ummm income form thingie?) but I tried winging it based on his final pay stub of the year and pending any major changes we SHOULD get a return, a couple hundred atleast. I know I shouldnt count my chickens before they hatch but I want to figure out what to spend it on lol - adam got his ipad with our return from last year so I think I should get this entire return.
  • I love the new name!

We are just sitting in the living room, listening to the penguin game on I heart radio.

All of our debit card and credit card numbers were stolen so we are waiting for our new cards to come before we can go out and do anything.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • They are moving just about every departments around our building and now I have press machine right behind me. The noise doesn't bother but the smell is making me sick. They haven't finished the ventilation system yet but it smells so bad. The UVs and the solvent they use are pretty bad.

• someone link that sloth thing?
  • There is a stink bug in the house (it was pretty warm out today).  I'm discovering the problem with having 9 foot ceilings in the new house.  Simon is howling at it and jumping up in the air since he can't reach it.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kuiamapwevening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:569c1df7-2cd4-4a55-9804-d1d5dcb84cdcPost:87bf6a37-2455-46fd-bd2c-268913afa8cb">Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]someone link that sloth thing?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]
    <a href="http://wildfire.gigya.com/facebook/preview.aspx?fb_sig_api_key=f7667e9ebccf2157d6f15f991a5e3ce9&wid=618007221&p=bHQ9MTMyODAzNzgwMDc3MSZwdD*xMzI4MDM3ODA*MzQxJnA9JmQ9Jm49ZmFjZWJvb2smZz*yJm89OGI1MWUzNDhjZTEzNGQ5YjgxMDIwY2Y1Mzg5ZDViY2Imb2Y9MA%3D%3D&s=1" rel="nofollow">Here</a> ya go!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kuiamapwevening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:569c1df7-2cd4-4a55-9804-d1d5dcb84cdcPost:31a0b31c-48b3-44e6-86a8-17ead2630d86">Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just watched the Kristen Bell sloth freakout thing and it was so cute. "I'm so excited!" as she's bawling. Haha. When I'm super excited, I pretty much just sit there. I might talk fast or wring my hands more than usual, but I'm kinda boring.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

I just watched it too. I am totally like that - I cry for many emotions. I'm just not as cute as she is when she cries. My favorite was the "He's coming to the party!??"
    Photobucket
  • Hehe, I saw the OP of this thread and was like "aww man, a lame troll? At least this one is drunk"... I was pleasantly surprised to see it was Ash.

Hi everybody.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kuiamapwevening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:569c1df7-2cd4-4a55-9804-d1d5dcb84cdcPost:8f982eaf-1881-470f-9979-ab732a8731b0">Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I approve the new name!  I shall call you <strong>Smashley</strong>. I am watching the Pens game.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    love it!
  • Edie, are really into hockey?
  • edited February 2012
    Hey ladies.

Ash I love your new sn, nice choice :)

I'm here. Supposed to be writing a paper but I'm a little fried. Talked to Troy last night about my credit card debt and plan to pay it off. He kind of flew off the handle at me and I'm still kind of hurt. I get he was frustrated that I didn't mention it  but I kinda figured since we're not living together (right now) nor are we engaged and pay our own bills that it wasn't a big deal. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kuiamapwevening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:569c1df7-2cd4-4a55-9804-d1d5dcb84cdcPost:e51d48d8-1b45-4caf-8973-f5f1fb4467db">Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread : I love it! I don't know all the technicals though.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

I am going to the Kings game tomorrow. I am semi into it. I love going to the games but I don't watch to much of it on TV. Except for when the Olympics are going on.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kuiamapwevening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:569c1df7-2cd4-4a55-9804-d1d5dcb84cdcPost:77c893e3-4039-431f-95f7-079373bdedc6">Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the new name! We are just sitting in the living room, listening to the penguin game on I heart radio. All of our debit card and credit card numbers were stolen so we are waiting for our new cards to come before we can go out and do anything.
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

Oh no LH! That sucks! I'm sorry that happened!
    Photobucket
  • Whisky has been howling all night for no damn reason. I was outside talking to H and I could hear him. It sounded like he was being tortured but all he wanted was attention, I guess. So I gave him medicine. That shut him up good.
  • Thanks Pixie.

I'm glad Navy Federal kicks so much ass. They called 3 times on Friday, once for each card because someone tried charging over $600 of stuff on each card in Texas and London.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • EWhit I like the new sig pic!
    Photobucket
  • omg I would probably react the same way to a sloth, you have no idea. I dont think I could handle it. Ive always said that if I ever come back as any animal itll be a sloth, I love those mothers.
  • That sucks LH. That happen to my mom. SHe called me this pass Friday telling me that they spend over $300 in charges on her card. They spent like $150 at Kohl and some more at Payless and Jack in the Box.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kuiamapwevening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:569c1df7-2cd4-4a55-9804-d1d5dcb84cdcPost:915bdd77-8024-403e-a8f7-4ebc86a08614">Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]EWhit I like the new sig pic!
    Posted by pixiedust84[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you :) </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kuiamapwevening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:569c1df7-2cd4-4a55-9804-d1d5dcb84cdcPost:f0fbafa7-d051-4711-843e-786618c729e5">Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]omg I would probably react the same way to a sloth, you have no idea. I dont think I could handle it. Ive always said that if I ever come back as any animal itll be a sloth, I love those mothers.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

That's so funny! I Didn't know sloths were so lovable. I've never really thought about them one way or the other.
    Photobucket
  • Hey ladies! Smash, I'm going to bandwagon on the new name love. I'm on "lunch" from my retail job, which is making me wonder why they call it lunch break even if it's at 6 PM. But, on a happy note, I just found out that I booked my first major paying modeling job! It shoots next week, and I can't say who it's for, but you ladies will be seeing it :)
  • I tried for Smashley first, but it wasn't available, so Smash Adams it was.

Edie, no, Simon is a 90 lb mutt.  He is trained to hunt stink bugs.  He flips them over and waits until I notice that he's caught one, and then he gets a treat.  

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kuiamapwevening-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:569c1df7-2cd4-4a55-9804-d1d5dcb84cdcPost:4d4cf2fe-d3c3-49c0-a6c9-ac8bd84948fb">Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: KUI/AMA/PW/Evening thread : That's so funny! I Didn't know sloths were so lovable. I've never really thought about them one way or the other.
    Posted by pixiedust84[/QUOTE]
    zomg have youe ver seen baby sloths?! i die inside whenever I see them.

I love how they move, how they look, how they just hang out in trees, how they arent hunted because it makes no sense to hunt them (they would just continue hanging). I love them.
  • edited February 2012
    That's awesome, Poli! But you have to tell me who it's for. I'm nosy.

ETA-crap, I meant Poli, not pixie. It even sounded wrong as I was typing it but I just went with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards