Snarky Brides
Options

AW: My pets are BFFs.

Our dog is afraid of everything.  I know that it should be raining/thundering at some point tonight because she is miserable right now.  So, her BFF, our gray tabby, wanted to cheer her up. By snuggling.

Let's say it together: Aww.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: AW: My pets are BFFs.

• Options
    awwwww.. I love it!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aw-pets-bffs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:57b3dc67-3825-43e5-bc20-d15336f5303dPost:feb4e65c-c23e-494b-ac70-00f1ca25097c">Re: AW: My pets are BFFs.</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is too cute! I think our cats secretly cuddle when we are not around.  They usually act like the other doesn't exist when we're home.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Cats are funny like that.  My Corsair will look at me in utter disdain if I bring home a new toy or a scratching post, but the moment I look away he'll attack it like no one's business.  Until he catches me looking at him.  Then he'll feign nonchalance and lick his paws!
  • Options
    Omg I die. I love when our dogs lay together. Which only happens when they are both exhausted. The little one is only 5 months and she's in a bratty phase.

Is your pup a lab?
  • Options
    cardmonstacardmonsta member
    First Comment
    edited April 2011
    They are too cute together.  The cats don't cuddle with each other - they sleep in separate corners on our guest bed.  But these two are seriously BFF4EVAAA.

ETA: Yes, she's a lab. 
  • Options
    That's really sweet!! It kind of makes me want a cat. But I'd only want the kind that snuggle with puppies when they are scared. 
  • Options
    That is so precious. I love it when they do cute things like that :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    so freeking cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So cute! I took a picture of the first time my two cats ever got snuggly together. Eli (the small one) completely fell asleep on Toby. It was so stinking cute.
  • Options
    September, I am seriously awwing over here.  It looks like Eli was trying really hard to stay awake and just fell asleep standing up! haha
  • Options
    I think that's exactly what happened. The next photo in the series is Toby looking at the camera, all WTF?

See?

• Options
    Aw my gray tabby loves my labby too!! 

Except my lab just looks sad when his brother tries to snuggle. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aw-pets-bffs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:57b3dc67-3825-43e5-bc20-d15336f5303dPost:8270624c-1199-43b4-bb37-5e589d2981c0">Re: AW: My pets are BFFs.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw my gray tabby loves my labby too!!  Except my lab just looks sad when his brother tries to snuggle. 
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

<div>Twinsies!</div><div>
    </div><div>Honey just needs a friend.  Our other dog passed last year and she's been pretty lonely.  She and the cat have been friends all along, but I think she's been relying on the cat now more than ever.</div>
  • Options
    Aww my old lab used to be like that with my cat, they would lick each other and snuggle.  So cute.

That cat now refuses to acknowledge my dog, and the other cat and the dog sometimes try to stare each other down, with scary teeth and angry grumbles.  It's... sweet?
  • Options
    Hahaha Rosie, I see exactly what you mean.
  • Options
    much better cuteness:

we are total lab/tabby twins. 
  • Options
    I want to post cuteness too! CM your pics are beyond adorable. My dog is an only child, but here she is with her BFF.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Aw, I love pet BFFs.  Bax is a little wild from the weather, too.
  • Options
    OMG that is so freakin' cute!!! 

• Options
    So cute! I'm over here giggling like a moron. And I can't stop.
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    our dogs will snuggle and clean each other ears and paws, but the minute they notice us watching them all of the love abruptly stops and one of them will wander off into a different room
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards