Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Question: Engagement Pics

How far out did you take your e-pics? I want to book ours but not sure how ahead of the game I should be. TIA!

Re: Question: Engagement Pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We took ours in mid-April and our wedding was in Sept. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did ours last Oct and our wedding isn't until June. Unless you plan to look totally different, take them whenever you want!
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are waiting til this fall cause I'm losing weight and we are getting married in April. I wanted to wait as long as possible but still be able to use them in some of my projects for the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its up to you when you want to take them. I took them a month after I got engaged, in April. I'm getting married in February. I'm using my pictures for a bunch of DIY stuff, which is the reason why we had ours done so early.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in May, getting married in November.  If you want them for STDs, you might want to do it sooner.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We kept putting ours off and putting ours off.  We got them done about two months before the wedding and set them out at the reception.  I'm now mailing them out (along with wedding pictures) to some of our family and friends. 
  • Options
    JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    It also depends on where and when you want them.  If you prefer fall, take them then.  :)  Whatever your favorite outfit is could be a factor too. ha  
  • Options
    Sugar_N_KTSugar_N_KT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding is November this year and we did ours in May, and are doing another set in August... HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we're going to try to take them during the holidays. If not then, sometime in early spring.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married mid April. I wanted to do them now but my photographer wants to wait til it's cooler outside.  So we will probably do them in September/October. I want them for save the dates though so I am sending quickie emails out jsut to make sure people know now!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We took them in October for our June wedding.
  • Options
    LindsifiteLindsifite member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in May and waiting until the fall to take them. It will be cooler outside and there will be so many beautiful colors!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards