Snarky Brides

"Living" together

2»

Re: "Living" together

• If it were me then I would simply tell my parents that we were sleeping in different rooms. If they don't believe that then oh well. Don't stress sweetie. If they do not come then they will regret it. I believe that more than likely they will show up. I agree with many of the PP. I guess I just needed to get my words out because how your parents are acting is absurd. (I understand that it is for religious reasons; however, you are an ADULT.) Do not add an extra expense when it is just for 2 weeks. Good luck. Stand your ground. Save the money and the hassle and "shack up" for 2 weeks. It probably isn't even considered shacking up! More like having a guest in your guest room for 2 weeks. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Just be honest and tell your family the truth. Lying to them will only make the situation worse.
  • I mean, I am currently living with my fiance', so of course I say why not. And I will certainly not be a hypocrite when/if my own children decide to cohabitate before they are married.
    If you are responsible to take on such an institution as marriage, then what is 2 weeks going to make a difference?? Will your families love either of you any less? Life throws you situations and you have to deal with them. If you can't get over this small of a dilemma, then what are you going to do when the two of you are faced with something greater?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards