Snarky Brides
Options

to all the snarkies out there

I just have to say:  As a full time lurker and full time unemployed chick, thank you, snarky brides, for keeping me fully entertained throughout the day between those breaks of WoW and cleaning. ^_^
July 24, 2010

Re: to all the snarkies out there

• Options
    Im glad we amuse you :P

Why not tell us about yourself?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    KTAgeeKTAgee member
    First Comment
    Oh, you guys amuse me to the nth degree. ;)

1. Like you, I'm a complete smart ass with a dry sense of humor. But I'm always afraid to say anything because it always gets me in trouble. =P I'm also not entirely sure of what we're allowed to say on here. FCC rules?? LoL.

2. I have 2 cats that I treat like my furry little children.

3. I'm obsessed with double stuffed oreo cookies.

4. FI and I met in band. We're band geeks!
    July 24, 2010
  • Options
    Hi KT! How long have you been lurking?
  • Options
    KTAgeeKTAgee member
    First Comment
    Oh, a little over a year. Whoops?
    July 24, 2010
  • Options
    I mean, is it really even worth it to eat oreos if they are not double stuffed?

oh, and hai!
  • Options
    Wow. So, what keeps you from posting?
  • Options
    KTAgeeKTAgee member
    First Comment
    mm... oreos... And the craving Begins!

Keeps me from posting:  By the time I see a post, people seem to have said already the same thing I would have. So I read, laugh, and move on. I never want to be the annoying chick that posts the same damn thing. LawLz
    July 24, 2010
  • Options
    Knot rules:

Don't make fun of other people's appearances.  It's a low blow, and is completely uncalled for.

No name calling.  For the most part.

pretty much the only curse word you can't say here is shiit and fuuck.  I don't know why, because bitch, whore, and fucker all make it past the senors.

Ummmm...
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_snarkies-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a9a4395-f160-4ec7-a600-4a5855c7ed31Post:115174a7-5b76-4c2d-bc8f-48df045bb8c4">Re: to all the snarkies out there</a>:
    [QUOTE]mm... oreos... And the craving Begins! Keeps me from posting:  By the time I see a post, people seem to have said already the same thing I would have. So I read, laugh, and move on. I never want to be the annoying chick that posts the same damn thing. LawLz
    Posted by KTAgee[/QUOTE]
    "Ditto Tide" is always an acceptable response.
  • Options
    edited June 2010

Ditto Tide.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_snarkies-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a9a4395-f160-4ec7-a600-4a5855c7ed31Post:115174a7-5b76-4c2d-bc8f-48df045bb8c4">Re: to all the snarkies out there</a>:
    [QUOTE]mm... oreos... And the craving Begins! Keeps me from posting:  By the time I see a post, people seem to have said already the same thing I would have. So I read, laugh, and move on. I never want to be the annoying chick that posts the same damn thing. LawLz
    Posted by KTAgee[/QUOTE]

Unless you want to talk about how pretty cew is. Then we can keep posting the same stuff all day. :)
  • Options
    KTAgeeKTAgee member
    First Comment
    Cew is rather gorgeous... ;D

Ya know, I don't even use bitch, whore, or fucker in every day language. No reason I'd use them here. Well, except just now.
    July 24, 2010
  • Options
    And cvnt. You can't say cvnt. But you can say cunts, so there's that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_snarkies-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a9a4395-f160-4ec7-a600-4a5855c7ed31Post:035daa4b-0b16-406c-8b03-1d4594defc1a">Re: to all the snarkies out there</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto Tide.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    See!  It works.
  • Options
    What server?
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_snarkies-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a9a4395-f160-4ec7-a600-4a5855c7ed31Post:6e87b5da-ab04-404e-b4c0-a1e564b74741">Re: to all the snarkies out there</a>:
    [QUOTE] Ya know, I don't even use bitch, whore, or fucker in every day language. No reason I'd use them here. Well, except just now.
    Posted by KTAgee[/QUOTE]

Sadly, I don't think we can be friends. That is my everyday language and I wouldn't want to offend your non-cursing ways :)

Unless, of course, you're totally cool with those with a sailor's mouth.
  • Options
    I am not snarky but Hi!
  • Options
    ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_snarkies-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5a9a4395-f160-4ec7-a600-4a5855c7ed31Post:a96f83b5-fafd-43db-945d-ff3139e1560d">Re: to all the snarkies out there</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, you guys amuse me to the nth degree. ;) 1. Like you, I'm a complete smart ass with a dry sense of humor. But I'm always afraid to say anything because it always gets me in trouble. =P I'm also not entirely sure of what we're allowed to say on here. FCC rules?? LoL. 2. I have 2 cats that I treat like my furry little children. 3. I'm obsessed with double stuffed oreo cookies. <strong>4. FI and I met in band. We're band geeks!</strong>
    Posted by KTAgee[/QUOTE]

That's how N and I met as well! We were also band geeks. :) What instruments do/did you both play?
  • Options
    I may or may not lurk too. But only for the last few months.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi there. I have no problem with bad language. Bring it on.
  • Options
    I prefer cvnt fcuk pig in everyday use, so i have to censor myself alot with the language.  It didnt help that my dad was a truck driver and my first word was probably a curse....
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    KTAgeeKTAgee member
    First Comment
    I have no problems with those who curse like a sailor. Heck, I do have a family chalk full of military. ;)

FI plays bass trombone, and I play trumpet. Collectively now: awwwwwww...

Server:  Uther!! =D
    July 24, 2010
  • Options
    I'm tardy, but I love your siggy pic :)
  • Options
    KTAgeeKTAgee member
    First Comment
    Blue, I LOVE your new siggy pic! You just look so happy. ;)

Peanut: Since I don't know which siggy pic you're referring to, I'll just say thank you on behalf of all of us. =D LoL
    July 24, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards