Snarky Brides
Options

Honeymoon Pics

Hey guys!  We got back from our amazing HM last night.  We had such a great time!  Just wanted to share some pics if anyone is interested. It started raining which sucked but it did cause this amazing rainbow so we got lucky!  Dont mind the dress.  I thought it was cute till I saw some of these and realized it was kind of a mu-mu and borderline makes me look like a house......

045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
BabyFruit Ticker
DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!

Re: Honeymoon Pics

• Options
    That looks so beautiful!  Even though I love the colors in the other pictures, I think my favorite is the black & white one - you two look so cute in it. 
  • Options
    Looks like fun!  Haha and I love the one where your H looks like he's holding that rainbow in his hand.  You guys look so great and happy :) YAY!
    panther
  • Options
    Those are great! The one holding the rainbow is cool, and I think my favorite is the last one. It should be framed.
  • Options
    Sesh- part of the package we bought got us the rainbow one in a 5X7 frame and the last one as a large canvas.

St Lucia was beautiful.  They had a hurricane recently so the weather, water, etc was a bit rough, but when it was sunny it was beautiful.  However, our private pool on the balcony was FREEZING and we didnt end up using it :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Those are beautiful pictures, and those dresses are very comfortable - you don't look like a house at all! Glad you had a wonderful time!
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    Gorgeous, Blue!  Love all of them.

ps--your outfit is not house-like at all!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_honeymoon-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5c8ae9b1-62a9-408f-ade8-b8f2038fe932Post:cf10449f-0750-42be-b7ff-eb5cfa2e775b">Re: Honeymoon Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sesh- part of the package we bought got us the rainbow one in a 5X7 frame and the last one as a large canvas. St Lucia was beautiful.  They had a hurricane recently so the weather, water, etc was a bit rough, but when it was sunny it was beautiful.  However, our private pool on the balcony was FREEZING and we didnt end up using it :(
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

See, I pick out the best pictures. That's awesome though that you get it on canvas.
  • Options
    Ok I LOVE the rainbow one (and can totally see my FI doing something like that too)
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    Those are great!  And I ditto the you not looking like a house comment.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    GORGEOUS! I love the dress too. My favorite pic is definitely the one of him picking you up at the beach.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Crappa- I didnt mean I actually look like a house, I just meant that when the wind got under it, it made me look bigger than I am and when that happens I *feel* house-ish.

Sorry it came off as a bit of a compliment fish.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_honeymoon-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5c8ae9b1-62a9-408f-ade8-b8f2038fe932Post:29e9fd2a-c9f6-4895-8d8c-2ae8749e2b53">Re: Honeymoon Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous, Blue!  Love all of them. ps--your outfit is not house-like at all!
    Posted by deepcovejackie[/QUOTE]

This.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    You guys look great! I love looking at our honeymoon pics, even more than our wedding pics. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yay! Thanks for sharing. was the honeymoon amazing? I'm jealous.
  • Options
    Beautiful photos Blue - looks like a great HM. The last picture looks like something out of a magazine, so pretty!

Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_honeymoon-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5c8ae9b1-62a9-408f-ade8-b8f2038fe932Post:8a499879-d13b-4576-a42f-674625d75228">Re: Honeymoon Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Honeymoon Pics : This.
    Posted by ichellemay1[/QUOTE]

ohhh emmm geeee cutest cat picture evar! Seriously, thats adorable.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats again! Looks great!
  • Options
    Beautiful!  I am jealous!
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
  • Options
    BLUEEEEEEE! You were missed!!! Pro pics were SUCH a cool idea! I wish had done that! You guys look so gorgeous and happy :) welcome back.

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Very nice, Blue! I also really like the B&W pic.

The skies there look amazing. I always like when the clouds seem low enough to touch.
  • Options
    Beautiful! I'm glad you enjoyed St. Lucia!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_honeymoon-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:5c8ae9b1-62a9-408f-ade8-b8f2038fe932Post:9013d7f2-8e1e-4719-b637-9129992b5f23">Re: Honeymoon Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful! I'm glad you enjoyed St. Lucia!
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Hey there married lady!!!!  How was your wedding??  And HM??  Can you  post pics soon?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    These are great!! It looks like you both had a great time.

I have a dress like this too, and the same thing happens if there's a breeze.  You can tell it's not your actual shape though.
  • Options
    Beautiful pictures! Sorry to hear about your pool!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards