Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Chivari Chairs

Hey girls,     So in my search for chivari chairs I am seeing 9-10 dollars a chair. Has anyone found a company in the DFW area for less? Thanks in advance

Re: Chivari Chairs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Dallas Party Tents and Events has them for 7 dollars. I could be mistaken. My only advice though, is if you go with them, make sure you read the contract VERY carefully...
  • Options
    em410em410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were looking for a similar feel for our reception however I couldn't imagine paying $10 a chair to have them. We decided to with the Mahogany Villa chair from Ducky Bob's. They look similar to a chiavari chair but they have a little bit more of an "old world" feel. And they're only $5 a chair.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cyndi, why read the contract carefully? What do they throw in there??

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well...I was originally going to have a tented wedding, so I found them, signed the contract, and then changed my mind 2 weeks later. It was still 7 months in advance at that time. The tent was going to cost $8,000 and when I cancelled, they told me I owed them 10%. So, basically, because I didn't read carefully, I have to pay them $800 JUST for signing a contract. They rendered NO service to me, and I cancelled in plenty of time...but it is in the contract. Because of that, I'm S.O.L.
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also make sure you check out the quality of the chairs before you rent from a company. I've seen ones with stained seat cushions and chipped paint, etc. If you're paying $10/chair make sure you're getting the look you want.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    sksegovia@sksksegovia@sk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was actaully thinking about renting some of those, but they are quite expensive depending on your budget of course. I found a website last week that rents them for $6.50, give me a couple and I will find it for you.
  • Options
    sksegovia@sksksegovia@sk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't find it sorry, you might want to check out www.chairlinen.com prices are $6.99 for the wooden ones. Good Luck!!! :)Just a though, for those of you that are renting the white (resin) garden chairs and are looking for a good deal. I found Classic Party Rental that rents them for $2.50 and the 60" round tables for $6.50.www.rent4party.com
  • Options
    MBain09MBain09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Before we decided to use our venues chairs I was going to rent chivari chairs from Posh Couture Rentals (Brana) and she told me that if you signed the contract by July 31st they were 6.00 per chair.Her phone number is 972-818-3200 and you can tell her Mandy McNeill referred you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards