Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

engagement pictures

Hey ladies.. Im sure you have heard this question before and Im sure you will here it again... we are taking our engagement photos in a few weeks and I dont know what to wear... We are taking them in deep ellum because of the bright colors and city streets of dallas... my fiance and i are both dark complected with dark hair.... ????  ideasThanksKaty

Re: engagement pictures

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Something comfortable.I wore a dress and then changed into jeans, a black shirt, and heels.  PIB.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I definitely think bright colors look awesome with Deep Ellum in the background...I'm not a fan of matchy-matchy though.  I feel like it's a little dated (in my opinion).  When we took pictures downtown,  wore a maroon top with jeans and Steve wore a darker green button down shirt and jeans.  Other outfits were a brown and white polka dot dress with brown shoes and Steve wore a blue button down.  I also wore a hot pink top with jeans and black heels and Steve wore a black polo and jeans.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Solid colors or non-busy prints. White is a good choice, but if you take pictures in the middle of the day (bright sun) it can be blown out easily. Wear a little extra makeup (don't go overboard, though!)--it will help your features "pop" a little Can you do 2 outfits? If so, definitely make one a dress! Yellow or white seem like good choices for your complexion
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I agree with everything but the white. Don't wear white.  Do a dress if you can! :) Bright colors are always the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards