Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Anyone know of small venues in the Dallas/Richardson are athat let you BYO Food/drinks?

I am looking for a venue on a Sunday for my baby shower.  My invite list has gotten out of control, w/ apx. 50+ guests.  My hostesses had offered their homes but no one's homes are large enough, so I offered to find a venue.  Please let me know if you have any ideas.  It would be for a Sun in late Sept.Thanks!

Re: Anyone know of small venues in the Dallas/Richardson are athat let you BYO Food/drinks?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    La Madeline...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do a search on local wineries, some have smaller rooms they rent out and let  you bring in food.
  • Options
    BlissInTexasBlissInTexas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amber - I can't imagine La Madeline letting us bring in our own catering, but thanks for the suggestion.I'll check into wineries, but don't remember any local to N Dallas/Richardson.  Any other ideas?
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Times Ten Cellars in Lakewood has a room, not sure how many it holds though. San Martino in Rockwall also has a big room.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How much are you wanting to spend on room rental?Maybe you could just use a pavillion at a local park? Shouldn't be too hot in late September.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chesnut Square in McKinney a little north but darling for a baby shower. Fairview Farms on 75 is $600 on Sunday and bring your own is fine but for a shower that's probably a lot. There is the Richardson Women's Center or something like that. In Plano, Austin Ranch has a room or maybe if someone lives in an apt complex with a club house, you can get that. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe your caterer has some ideas?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe there is a D'Vine Wine in Plano.Also, someone mentioned the Chocolate Angel Tes Room before
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try The Carpenter House or Lone Star Wine Cellars.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can try some of the recreation centers in Richardson.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards