Snarky Brides
Options

Just in time for Halloween!

Re: Just in time for Halloween!

• Options
    I'm not a fan of haunted houses.  I also want to know what they are seeing to make them react that way.  And I'm concerned about some of the attire on the teenagers in those photos.  
  • Options
    Screw haunted houses.  If anyone wants a REAL scare, I offer to leave you alone in my house for one full day.

Hey Loopy!  How's your pregnancy going?  How are you feeling?  Are you ready to have an outside baby, yet?
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi Tide.  Pregnancy is going well. Only compilcation so far is gestational diabetes.  I want a cookie :).  Otherwise it's good.  I'm not quite at the point of wanting an outside baby yet.  Ask me again in a few weeks ;).  My nursery isn't quite put together, but my baby quilt is in the mail from LVB (she did the sewing for me) and my mom was supposed to finish and mail my crib skirt this weekend (I sewed all the sides together when I was home a couple of weeks ago, but ran out of time to sew them to the fabric that lays over the metal support for the mattress so she finished it up for me).  H is working in WY this week and then 4 weeks in Huston.  Baby needs to stay put until after he gets back from TX. :).
  • Options
    PS - how are your little ones doing?  I can't believe the twins are almost 1 1/2 already.  Time flies.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_just-in-time-for-halloween?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:6e1a9706-6e62-4753-bb33-c7837aaeace2Post:102e40d7-eb55-45bb-bd55-0c0ea6a383ca">Re: Just in time for Halloween!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Screw haunted houses.  If anyone wants a REAL scare, I offer to leave you alone in my house for one full day. Hey Loopy!  How's your pregnancy going?  How are you feeling?  Are you ready to have an outside baby, yet?
    Posted by tidetravel[/QUOTE]

No thanks Tide,, I'll just take your word for it! But you sure do have some cute ones. ;)

I havent been to a haunted house in years. We've had some great ones down home.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh no!  on the GD!  Hopefully that will all go away once baby gets here.  Are you team blue, pink or green?

Mine are exhausting!  Taryn will be 3 on Dec. 9th!  OH.MY.GOD.  I'll warn you now:  terrible twos have nothing, NOTHING, on a "threenager!"  I'm not sure what's going to happen when we have 2 two year old and a three year old. 

The twins are walking and starting to talk now.  DH puts it best when he describes a typical day as being like running a gauntlet.  Everyone is usually asleep by 8:30/9:00, but after that, the only thing we want to do is sleep. 
  • Options
    We are team green.  As a result I have very few articles of clothing.  I will probably send my mom shopping once he/she is born LOL.  9 more weeks'ish.  So far I'm managing the GD strictly with diet.  Yes, hopefully it will go away after the baby is born.  Most of the time it does.  And I had nothing to indicate it pre-pregnancy so I'm not too concerned about it.  And on the up-side - with the new diet, I've not gained any weight in the last 2 weeks (which is to be expected and is absolutely fine).
  • Options

OMG these pics are funny, the guys faces are the best! Bet they go in there acting like "tough guys"

• Options

At least you don't have clothing coming out of your ears :)  They don't need much the first couple months, anyway.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards