Snarky Brides
Options

American Idol?

So, I was obsessed with The Voice last night, and decided to watch American Idol tonight... I haven't watched it in a few seasons.

This first guy (Jacob?) is reminding me why.  He as painful to listen to. Is he always this bad or was it just a bad song choice?

Someone catch me up on this season- favs? least favs?

Re: American Idol?

• Options
    Jacob was good in the beginning, now he sucks. Lauren is good, but my favorite is James. I love him but know he won't win because his type (heavy metal/rocker/screamer/not pop) never do. Casey and Haley growl too much for my tastes.

Randy has become the mean judge, because the other two hardly ever give any negative critisicm. It's kind of boring.
  • Options
    I havent' been watching but I just put it on. WTF is Randy wearing? He looks like he's auditioning for the nerd role on Grease
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Do these two always sing together? Because they suck, too.

Are all of the contestants 16, too? 

Not impressed, AI.  I'm glad I have The Voice ;)
  • Options
    They don't always sing together. The afro hair dude usually sings with a large upright bass. 

I think the subject matter sucks tonight. I'm not so into Carole King, so that's an issue. They got rid of Pia, who was the best,  I thought, a few weeks ago. 
  • Options
    No, the duets started when the numbers got down, because, you know, they have to fill out a whole hour and a half.Heaven forbid they cut it down to an hour.
  • Options
    The Voice was great last night.

My favorites are Jacob and Scotty. But I like Lauren too :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    They need to get rid of this guy. He's TOO country. And he can't do anything else. 
  • Options
    Scotty is creepy. The eyebrows, the slouching, the weird microphone grip. He will be a creepy old man.

And he's boring. He's like Pia. Great voice, but only does one thing. Time to go.
  • Options
    I thought all the duets sucked balls. I like James, but I also think he's kind of a pale imitation of Adam Lambert. I loved Adam Lambert and I think James is alright too, but I think Adam was way, way more musically talented, and just a better and more versatile singer in general. I think Lauren will probably win.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards