Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Stuff for sale :)

We're back, so now it is time to get rid of the wedding stuff!  I bought my linens, so those are on here as well.144 white chair covers (I threw six away that had small stains) ($2.50/ cover or $350 for all of them- the price for 140)10- 120" round white tablecloths  ($10/ cloth)7- 120" rectangle white tablecloths ($9/ cloth) 8- 96" rectangle white tablecloths ($8/ cloth)  15- 10" tall glass hurricane (I used half for candles and half for flowers) ($3/ hurricane)56- glass tea light holders(This will also have the bag of all the leftover candles I have) ($50)white medium fullness skirt (for under the dress) purchased from Ocone's- has an elastic waist with a zipper so it doesn't slide like the drawstring kind- this will fit anyone from size 0-4 ($25)2- index boxes with cards to organize guests info and keep track of gifts given ($5)floral supplies- floral wire, floral tape, corsage pins and the leftover ribbon I had from making the bouquets- I did a different ribbon for each girl corresponding to where they went to college ($5)bag of pew clips- a few are broken so they are free to anyone that ones to pick them up.

Re: Stuff for sale :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards