Snarky Brides

I just stumbled on this site...

we are soulmates!

Re: I just stumbled on this site...

• What am I missing?
  • edited May 2010
    Who are soul mates?  I already found my soul mate, so you can't have me.

Welcome to the site.

ETA:  Huh?  I'm confused how do you have over 800 posts if you just stumbled on here?
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I usually hang on the Destination wedding board...I've now just been to THIS board.

Y'all entertain me, I like it!
  • Ahhh you're new to SB.  Okay, in that case, you still can't have me, but welcome to SB.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'll be your soulmate, but my soul is dead and smells like old cheese. Are you okay with that?
  • Don't let CEW be your soul mate.  She'll steal your soul and sell it to the devil for something stupid like a Kit Kat.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Yeah, but at least it will be king sized.
  • Satan stocks King Sized Chocolate bares?!?!?!  In that case I'll be your soul mate after all, OP.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Oh, cew, sorry, you can't give away your soul right now.  I'm not done with it yet.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • edited May 2010
    Well, how about just a little chunk of it? I'm certain you're not using the part that I use to hold all of my special paperclips.
  • What if it is a big kit kat that's the enormous size?  Big Kats maybe?
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Wait, wait, wait.  Are your names really Carey and Gary?  Really?
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • I know we are awesome, but I'm not completely convinced that this is a two-way street, OP.  It's kind of like The Bachelor, only we're the bachelor and you're the one fighting for the rose.  So tell me.  Why should we give you the rose?
  • I'm sorry, that was lame.  If I ever make another Bachelor reference, someone mushroom stamp me. 
  • What is a mushroom stamp?

• An erect penis is thwapped (technical term) onto skin, leaving a mushroom shaped mark.
    my read shelf:
  • CEW, of all people I'd expect you would know that ;)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • NS gets a gold star. 
  • We should have a thread with raunchy phrases like mushroom stamp.  I only know what that means because I dated dirty lacrosse players in college and they would always joke about mushroom stamping and the jelly donut and stuff. 
  • No, sadly I'm kind of naive when it comes to that kind of stuff.

• So you've never been given a jelly donut?
  • I like candy bars with nuts.  Or just nuts.  Preferably on my chin.

Oops.  Did I say that out loud?
  • <-- doesn't have nuts!
  • Tinker FAIL!

Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • What do you have when you have nuts on a wall?
  • oooh oooh I know!
  • Walnuts!

What do you have when you have nuts on a chest?

• A diick in your mouth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards