Snarky Brides

Tassimo or Nespresso?

What is your opinion on these machines? I hear the Nespresso has better quality, but less variety (no hot chocolate, cappuccino, tea pods).

Re: Tassimo or Nespresso?

• Nespresso seems pretty big around my neck of the woods. It is made by Nestle. It is possible to buy those empty pods to fill up with other things as well. I (or rather my fiance) might have just been pulled in by their fancy espresso bar in The Bay.
  • Go for the Keurig. Here's a link -    http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com/

They have a ton of different flavors at reasonable prices, and as someone else mentioned you can get the removable filter that lets you use any bagged coffee you like.
    imageimage
  • We also have the Keurig at work and I love it. Unfortunately I am the only one who would use it at home so I just can't justify registering for one. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have Keurig at work and people seem to like it (I don't really drink coffee during the day, if that makes sense, only before/on my way to work).  I do use the machine for hot water for tea sometimes though!
  • Where are you finding the Tassimo? We had it on our registry, but it was removed because apparantly they are having some sort of recall? Anyway, I'm dying for the Tassimo because it is the only one (that I have found!) that makes both regular coffee and cappachino. If you are a cappachino drinker, I'd say go for the Tassimo. Persoanlly, I don't like coffee, but I love a good cappachino.
  • I have a Tassimo.  We only use it for fancy coffees, so I wouldn't choose a keurig because of that.
  • Nespresso. Hands down. I have a CitiZ machine with the milk frother. It makes the most amazing espresso and cappuccinos.
  • We have three Nespresso machines and I won't drink anything else anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards