Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

gymnastics coming to town!

If there are any gymnastics fans here, the visa championships are coming to Dallas end of August and there are still tickets!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: gymnastics coming to town!

• appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmmmmmmI wish I had money...I would love to go! I did gymnastics for 7 years and I miss it all the time but not enough to even attempt to get back into it lol
  • edited December 2011
    did I ever ask you where you did gymnastics?
  • appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes lol but I don't remember the fruition of that conversation. So I don't mind having it again lmao!I went to Spirals way back when from age 3 to 10. I was on the competition teams from almost the beginning. I loved it but had to take breaks to keep loving it and the last break I took my parents couldn't afford to put me back in after that :/
  • edited December 2011
    I only took one break in my 13 years and it happened to be over the summer of 96 when we won in Atlanta.My mom took me and we were there when they won.  So that ended my need for a break pretty fast haha.
  • jennanderic09jennanderic09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I was still a fan, but after realizing I have to live the rest of my life around my FSILs schedule, (she was an olympic gymnast) I cant stand it!!
  • edited December 2011
    I was totally gonna ask if you were going because of Kim... by the way congrats!!  She announced it at the meet last weekend!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Announced what last week? I am sure I know but I just want to make sure. :)
  • edited December 2011
    that she was having another baby!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup, and they are hoping for a girl. I am too!! I am ready to dress up a little girl!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards