Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: OL Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear body, why do you feel so crappy? This sore throat and ear ache business has got to stop. I really don't want to waste money going to the doctor. Dear Fi, I enjoyed playing basketball against you on the PS3 and I am so happy that I beat you by almost twenty points. I know you are not super happy about the over time you will be working when you go back but just remember how much we can put back. You future wife. Dear dad, I have no idea what to get you for your birthday. It seems anything I buy you just store away. To top it off yours and moms 25th is just three days later. Oh dear! Your daughter who really appericiates you dear boss, Just because I am a girl does not mean that I do not know the name of the place you took the truck to. First off I pass by there almost daily and second off my dad takes there trucks there too. Get over it, just admit I know this stuff even though I am a girl. Your employee who is sick of being ignored because you are so stereo typical. :)
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear dr.'s office,Please call soon so I can get on with my day.-nervousDear supervisor,It would have been nice to know you would not be here since I am AP Assistant but whatever. You need to either talk to me about whatever problem you have with me instead of being so passive aggressive about it. That gets YOU nowhere and I really don't care too much to initiate a conversation because YOU have a problem with me not dropping everything I am doing to do something you put on my desk.-just as passive aggressive as you!Dear mom,You are awesome for coming over to help us finish painting the outside last night! Just a few more things and we are ready for the appraisal Monday! :D Sooo excited!-your favorite daughter ;)Dear David,You are just so awesome and such a great selfless guy sometimes to the point where it frustrates me when your own mom takes advantage of you. But you wouldn't be you if you didn't do things like what you are doing now with your brother. *Mush warning* I love you sooo much its ridiciulous! You make me laugh which has definitely been more needed this past week and I just can't even begin to describe how much I love you and love being around you even when you push my buttons ;)-lovey dovey future wife <3Dear hormones,Why did you make me freak out over an ICE CREAM BAR last night?! WTF!? And I KNEW you were doing it but couldn't help but still be ticked off that someone ate the ice cream I was really looking forward to eat! UGH!-your sane self
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Principals,I am still on summer break.  My contract does not officially start until Aug. 17th.  Don't expect your emergency to be my emergency.  There was no reason to call my phone FOUR times in THREE minutes.  I will be there next week for registration and you can talk to me then.  Or, GASP, there's this great new invention called email.  You might have heard about it.  You can have it on your iPhones and it's even on your computers.Someone who doesn't agree with your definition of emergencyDear Bill,Last night's conversation was a real bummer.  I know you were bummed last night but I'm still bummed this morning.  Thanks for cleaning out the litter boxes every time since we've invaded.  I appreciate not having to do it.  I love you.Your wifeDear Knotties,I had a lot of fun reading Planning and Etiquette last night while being a night owl.  A girl who doesn't want her FI's FSIL there because they are 20 and 18 and still acting out "Mean Girls" and another girl who wanted her youngest nephew to be the RB but didn't want to invite her other two nephews to the wedding to save money.  Julie, the Night Owl
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Toe - Stop hurting. PeriodDear heartburnthis is got to stop. End of story.Dear FIGL on your test today. You will do just fine!!-meDear me -Get motivated. Start working out. Stop eating greasy food.-guilty conscious
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear the male species-Must you spend the entire time between every sun up and sun down playing your crazy little video games.  It's driving me CRAZY!  And the fact that you can't NOT check your games online for more than 5 minutes will eventually send me to the loony bin or the computer to the trash can.  Take your pick.-A little fed up female
  • Options
    prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear morning sickness,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I am so sick of you I dont know what to do! Go away and bug someone that complains about not feeling pregnant please. I want to have fun with my kids at Disney and not be stuck in a public bathroom!Dear Baby Lewis,Please spread your legs and show us your goods today! Mommy is very excited to put either girly or boyish touches on your room.... and to make our big announcment at Disney to the family, so please work with us!!!!
  • Options
    lyndie_bethlyndie_beth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear God, Thank you for my job and all the wonderful things you have provided me with. Thank you for pretty much everything because my life is wonderful. Please see the following OL as minor vents instead of complaining because believe me, I know I'm blessed. Dear Ad Calls, Stop coming in. I'm so tired of answering the phone and I've only been here an hour. Dear Managers, I answer the phone 5 gazillion times a day taking these calls for you and talking to people who have no clue what furniture even is and you can't even call them back? Hey, just to let you know, THEY KEEP CALLING and CALLING and CALLING until I tell them they must not be qualified for the position if you didn't call them. I'm about to give them all your cell phone numbers so YOU can deal with them. -Frustrated and in dire need of a vacation.
  • Options
    monlovesadammonlovesadam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dear self,hurry and finish your homework [online] so you can plan your wedding!!! and do fun stuff!!! and go spend money!! Thursday is the last day!-sick of summer schooldear lexi,pleasee stop barking...seriously....the neighbor is just trying to cut his grass!-the one who feeds you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Lyndie - I love your opening letter.  I feel exactly the same way, I am so blessed and I am so greatful for each and every blessing! Your fellow knottie   Dear lady from yesterday - Please know that I am the best choice.  Please get back to me soon and give me an offer.  You will not go wrong if you pick me. Optimistic me   Dear body - Great job last night.  It's been a while since we ran 5 miles in the heat and humidity!  The scale is showing how great your doing!  Almost to her goal weight bride to be
  • Options
    JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Dear icecream, Why did you make me eat you last night? Ugh! Frustrated Jessica Dear body, STOP eating icecream. START running again and do better.  You don't have THAT much more to lose.  PLUS you still have to tone up, so you aren't "skinny fat" as Glamour magazine said. Me Dear DH,I'm proud of you.Wifey  
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear 5K organizers, If you have chip timing at your event, you should have the times posted within 24 hours.  It's been 3 days, post the dang times!  I'm sorry a portion of your event had to be cancelled due to the weather, but the 1000 of us that did run would still like to know what our times are. Thanks, Runner Who Think She did Well Despite Her Hangover and Would Like Confirmation.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear hubby, Thanks for waking me up when you were having a rough time last night.  I'm sorry I was mean and cranky, but I felt like a mix of tough love and real love might have been what you needed.  Hopefully I didn't piss you off too much and tonight will be better.  Your work will get done and you'll do a great job, so stop beating yourself up over it! Love, Wife who always believed in you
  • Options
    danielle0789danielle0789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Shortgirltx- Thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth! lol. I'm tired of the male species always going and checking their computer every 5 minutes, er, 2 minutes if your my DH-too! lol. -A fellow knottie Stephen- Thank you for being the best hubby! You always know how to make me laugh! I had a horrible day at work yesterday, and thats just what I needed, you to make me laugh! -Your mushy gushy wife! Dear boss- Why must you make me check out customers AND do markdowns, AND unload freight at the same time?? There are 2 other employees there that can do it too! I'd rather unload freight any day of the week! Please understand that I do love my job, sometimes I just get aggravated with customers,and I dont wanna blow up in their face! -The employee that really does love her job, just gets agitated sometimes
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Jess, SKINNY FAT?!  Oh sweet Jesus, I think I'm going to kill someone.  People can't even just be skinny anymore, but OMG now I"m SKINNY FAT? Love you just the way you are, Mandy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mandy, Haha. Yeah. I was going through my Glamour mags and cutting out the recipes and beauty tips that Iw ould actually use before I chunked the mags and I saw an article about "mistakes women make when they exercise" It said "do more than cardio. All cardio will do is make you skinny fat (aka not toned)." I didn't even know there were types of fat (besides saturated, and non). Stupid Glamour. What do they know? Your biggest fan, Jessica
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, you can appear thin, but still have a high percentage of body fat.. that's what they are calling "skinny fat"   :)
  • Options
    untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ::headdesk::  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear apple, Any word yet?
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties,I find it odd that someone from Central Florida would come to Dallas to do b-pics. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear julie, haha. I thought the same thing.  :) J
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Amber,Ugh no. I am too anxious to do anything work related to boot. And I am dealing with my parents thinking WE should pay for the window repair when one of them was like that when we moved in...if we had known they wanted US to pay for it they should have said something BEFORE we decided to replace the garage door instead of fixing it up. Frustrating situation to say the least since that will put us overbudget for pre-ownership fixer-upper things to get a better appraisal.Plus, me and David were discussing the honeymoon and he was like if we have a baby we can't go on a honeymoon next year and I was like no we WILL go on a honeymoon next year whether it be our original plans a little later or something smaller before and save original plans for a vacation but I am NOT waiting 2 years for a honeymoon HELL NO! *pantpantpant**ahem*This waiting is making me crazy! I can't make decisions that need to be made without the answer! (ok honeymoon can wait but the dress situation..not so much lol)-Apple
  • Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Texas Tech Housing, THANK YOU for allowing my (ex)-roommate to move out and into her new room. She was driving me crazy!-Much happier and calmer personDear motivation,You need to kick it to high gear. You haven't worked out more than once a week in the last 3 weeks. -selfDear time,I haven't had a true vacation (going down to galveston for a day doesn't count) since summer 2007. I desperately need one and so I need you to hurry up so that I can enjoy my honeymoon.-Tired person  
  • Options
    mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Steven, Thank you so much for the new phone! I love you but I was so tired of sharing a phone with you! I love you so much!!! -Amanda
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards