Re: Bridezilla goes to jail! Stolen from July09

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh My Gosh!!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw this yesterday but was wondering why acting like that was a violation of her parole. 
  • Options
    callie_knotcallie_knot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok um I saw her on there. I think the fact she was lying to get on there is pretty bad (if she really wasnt getting married) but how in the world could that violate her parole? And for that matter why on earth wouldn't the TV company check the backgrounds of these people?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok I haven't read the entire story before posting...BUT karma is truly a mutha and this chica was totally disrespectful on this show towards everyone...she's said on her myspace page that she was just "acting for the cameras" but IMHO she took it way too far when it came to her FMIL & BFF...
  • Options
    sksegovia@sksksegovia@sk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have seen this show before and this is the worst one yet. I dont care if your acting or not you dont dis respect people on national TV they way she did...
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "I'm not like that at all and that's why it was fun for me because I'm not like that at all and that's why I'm getting so upset because everybody thinks I'm like that because I did such a good job acting and that's not me."That just made me lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards