Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

*****Donnaaries********

Hey girlWhere are you getting your party bus through? Are you having it take people back to the hotel at intervals throughout the night or at just one time? Would you mind sharing details and costs? We are wanting to hire a trolley bus to take people from the ceremony to the reception and then back but I know people will leave at different times. Thanks!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *****Donnaaries********

• Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey, the only place we've looked at so far is 360 Limo because they are the in-house transportation company for our guest/wedding night hotel (Palomar).  Supposedly they're giving us discounted rates  because we have a guest room at the hotel, and it's about $115/hour (including taxes) for a mini bus (seats 23) with a 4 hour minimum, and $125/hour (including taxes) for a small charter bus (seats 35) with a 5 hour minimum.Since our ceremony & reception are at the same site, we're looking at a 7-8 hour rental.  I think we'll probably run 2 shifts for the guests to get to the ceremony, and 2 or 3 shifts from the reception back to the hotel.I haven't shopped around much at other companies yet, this is what The Palomar told me when I signed my room block contract with them.  But if I find something significantly cheaper, I'll let ya know!  HTH!
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info.  I haven't even started lookin ginto it but it's helpful to have some ideas. I love the Filter Building.  I think it's breathtaking and such a fun venue. 

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards