Snarky Brides
Options

AW: I finally did it!

I created a married bio. It's filled with pictures for your stalking pleasure. ;)
Check it out!

ETA: I'm also open to suggestions on if/how I can make it better. Thanks!

Re: AW: I finally did it!

• Options
    edited April 2011
    squee!! ::runs to look::

ETA - that purple is gorgeous!  Your girls are gorgeous!  YOU are gorgeous!  Oh how I love wedding pics!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Options

Great pictures. I love the purple.

• Options
    Pretty!  My BMs wore purple too.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Love it!  I love that picture where you're kind of making a grumpy face at him. 
  • Options
    I love it. However, the picture from your first look when some strange hands that couldn't possibly be yours are all up in your hair kinda freaked me out. I have to be honest. It certainly made me thing. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Very nice! Looks like you guys had a great time.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I freaking ADORE your dress! It's so pretty! You look lovely and so happy!
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aw-finally-did?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:88c2422e-3a83-46fa-8869-4a2fe7bb3bb1Post:ea8321a9-9bff-44f9-a0b7-97ffa452d219">Re: AW: I finally did it!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love it. However, the picture from your first look when some strange hands that couldn't possibly be yours are all up in your hair kinda freaked me out. I have to be honest. It certainly made me thing. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah. Those are my sister's hands. My hair just didn't want to cooperate with me, and she was trying to fix it. We were done with first look photos by then, and DH and I were making funny faces at each other while the photographer set up more shots with the wedding party. ;)
  • Options

Love the pictures

and they made me feel better....I haven't given in to adding to the wedding party but was told 3 would look funny....clearly it does not! 

imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    Looks fabulous.  Love the colors!  And it looks like you guys had a great time!  Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards