Snarky Brides
Options

Hello Lovely Ladies!

Ok ladies it's been awhile. This is the best picture I have since our bridal party was the only people there, we have to wait on the photographers pictures. This was at the end of the evening which was wonderful.
Please excuse the sunburn, I'm a dumba$$.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hello Lovely Ladies!

• Options
    You looked gorgeous! I adore your dress. And your H is a hottie! How was it? Did you have fun?
  • Options
    Gorgeous dress. You look beautiful. Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It was fabulous. It rained just as I was getting out of the car to get in the horse carriage. But they waited and then I was sitting on paper towels. The back up plan was the slave chapel on the Plantation. Which was actually perfect. And it cleared up for our 3 hour photo shoot around Charleston.

I cant wait to get my pictures back.Our beachouse was awesome. Lots of fun on the widows peak!
  • Options
    By the way your not so bad yourself there lady!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-lovely-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8a7b2b73-0767-4422-b389-67328f85f70cPost:bda5c851-5e6b-4fa4-b5a7-f0d4f33494ca">Re: Hello Lovely Ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It was fabulous. It rained just as I was getting out of the car to get in the horse carriage. But they waited and then I was sitting on paper towels. The back up plan was the slave chapel on the Plantation. Which was actually perfect. And it cleared up for our 3 hour photo shoot around Charleston. I cant wait to get my pictures back.Our beachouse was awesome. <strong>Lots of fun on the widows peak!
    </strong>Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Just so you know, I'm imagining this in a dirty way.

I'm so glad you had a great day. I love Charleston and I bet your pictures are amazing. I can't wait to see them. Are you home?
  • Options
    KD who made your dress?
  • Options
    your dress is amazing! I love it!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Sorry had to eat dinner and now we're catching up on Lost.

Cew- Think as dirty as you want. Charleston was our first vacation, and he was stationed there in the Navy. We got home last night, and I had to work today I'm exhausted.

Jamie- It's a Mori Lee, I love her work. And I drove 2 1/2 hours to try it on.

Thanks Shelly- Thats a great compliment since I've always loved yours.
  • Options
    That's funny because the only dress I have tried on that I have liked is mori lee and coincidentally this bridal store 2 minutes from my house has it!
  • Options
    Congratulations, love!
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Yeah, lots of people had Mori lee, just not MY dress which was one of those obsession dresses. I wasnt going to move on till I tried it on.
  • Options
    Well, I'm just really glad you're back. I missed you! And I'm so happy that everything was so awesome for you. :)
  • Options
    CEW-what brand is your dress?  I love yours too.
  • Options
    Congrats!  Sounds like it was a great day!
  • Options
    Thanks so much. It was great, a little rain never hurt anyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards