Snarky Brides

Boredom

So im sitting in the dark at work. I dont know why no one has turned on the lights...but anywho, there's a festival going on across the street which i was jealously watching up until a few minutes ago when it started pouring rain! Those poor people...

Now im extremely bored. Aside from drinkin my iced white chocolate mocha I have nothing going on...What about you?! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Boredom

• CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    *peers into the dark*

Can't you turn on the lights?  Although... if it were me, I probably wouldn't either. 

I think a festival in the rain sounds like fun!  And I want Starbucks now.  Damn it.

I'm off today, but I woke up early because a friend is coming over at 10 and we're driving down to Tucson (ignore my Knot profile; TK fails geography and I'm actually in Phoenix!) to look at bridesmaid dresses at the Alfred Angelo store.  I think I turned on my computer to print driving directions, but I was distracted by SB.  Oops.
  • Hiya!

Working on Saturdays or Sundays should be against the law. What do you do for a living?

I'm sitting here watching Matt and Ben play Wii. It's rainy here today too. I'm also scouring the internet for renovation inspiration.

• CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Sounds like a great start to the weekend, Cew.
  • I kinda like the dark. Though its hard to see my keyboard at times! And the festival looks really fun! I'd much rather be out there then to listen to whiny people on the phone all day. :(

And Starbucks has kept me alive today. It was ahhmazing!

Have fun looking at dresses!! We haven't even started yet! But I have a while to go.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boredom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c514e6b-00cd-4f62-b7c6-96418cabd5ffPost:bf008fb9-e988-4d14-9b03-481763e91968">Re: Boredom</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds like a great start to the weekend, Cew.
    Posted by Celles[/QUOTE]

It is! Especially since my last load of laundry is in the dryer. I love getting the shitty chores out of the way first thing.

We're going to see Inception tonight, so there's that to look forward to too.
  • It should. I HATE working on the weekend. But I was given the choice of Saturday or Sunday and I'd much rather have my Sunday off. Plus I get off at 3 so the WHOLE day isnt wasted. I'm a call taker at a roadservice place. Flat tire? I'm ya girl! :/ Though I spend most of my time getting cussed out for long waits on the highway...not my idea of a perfect job.

But the wii sounds fun! And so does renovation...what are you planning?
  • Ohh man I liked Inception. It was pretty sweet.

And I second the mascot. Smile
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boredom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c514e6b-00cd-4f62-b7c6-96418cabd5ffPost:bc404094-bb44-49a1-990f-5ae7efe9901f">Re: Boredom</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! FI is getting ready to mow the lawn and I'm getting ready to tidy up the inside.  Looks like it is going to rain any minute, so I think he's wasting his time starting the mower. Cew, I saw the post about Kevin the Tiger Couch mascot.  My FI's name is Kevin. haha
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Does he resemble a tiger couch? That would be kind of awesome, but not really.
  • I need to get started on this cookie dough making BS I have to do. I'm lazy though
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boredom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c514e6b-00cd-4f62-b7c6-96418cabd5ffPost:a154a0bc-56a5-4dd4-abf0-fe689bc6da0c">Re: Boredom</a>:
    [QUOTE]But the wii sounds fun! And so does renovation...what are you planning?
    Posted by futuredaniel10[/QUOTE]

Everything! We are redoing our entire house except for our basement. We are still in the saving $ stage, so I'm trying to gather all of the ideas that I can so that when we are ready to pull the trigger, all we have to do is start buying the stuff we've picked out.
  • I'm feeling pretty lazy too. Especially with this rain...I'd like to go take a nap! Cookie dough sounds nice though. Mmm.
  • Oh man that's a big project! I love picking out new stuff though! Even if my bank account doesnt Money mouth

I really need to get a picture. I feel naked..
  • Good morning ladies. We went to bed fairly early but I'm still tired.

Cew- I know what you mean I came home and started laundry yesterday, so I can get it done and over. But now I  have to iron,yuck!
    Inception is great, tell us what you think when you get back.

We rented "Cop Out" from Directv last night. It was very funny. Gotta love Bruce Willis.
  • I'm working =(

I work for my parents, they both run their respective companies out of a showroom, which my mom has stocked with various products for day to day traffic. It's a long weekend, in an area where the population quite literally triples during the summer, and doubles again just on normal weekends. Needless to say, it's busy as hell.

Luckily, my job is pretty simple, and allows me time to Knot =D
  • Hi girls!

I'm sitting at a car dealership doing a radio broadcast thingy, and I'm bored out of my mind.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boredom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c514e6b-00cd-4f62-b7c6-96418cabd5ffPost:bde9051d-097b-40b2-be46-9291594b202f">Re: Boredom</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi girls! I'm sitting at a car dealership doing a radio broadcast thingy, and I'm bored out of my mind.
    Posted by jennylove810[/QUOTE]

Where have you been hiding lovely?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boredom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c514e6b-00cd-4f62-b7c6-96418cabd5ffPost:5815d5c9-43b9-4c18-9255-33ece3fa6ab3">Re: Boredom</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boredom : Where have you been hiding lovely?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

OMG did I miss your wedding?!?!  Your photo is beautiful!!!

I had a really funky schedule at work for a couple weeks where I was getting up around 4, and the rest of the day I was just a vegetable, ya know?  But I'm back to normal now :)
  • Jenny im pretty jealous of your hair in your picture. Its pretty! I just got my hair cut last week and she effed it up. ugh. Now its all short and choppy :(( worst hair cut ever.
  • Aw thank you!  But don't be fooled, that simple side pony with the bangs took a solid 25 mins of straightening, spraying, re-straightening, teasing, etc.

I'm having serious hair conundrum lately.. I love my long hair but I think my face is too thin to have long hair and long bangs.. I just look 'long,' and it's not very flattering when I look in the mirror.  I'm thinking of cutting my bangs shorter.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boredom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c514e6b-00cd-4f62-b7c6-96418cabd5ffPost:74383039-d8b6-47d9-8784-51a9d79ddccf">Re: Boredom</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Boredom : OMG did I miss your wedding?!?!  Your photo is beautiful!!! I had a really funky schedule at work for a couple weeks where I was getting up around 4, and the rest of the day I was just a vegetable, ya know?  But I'm back to normal now :)

Yeah I worked 3rd shift for about 3 years when I was younger. You feel like a zombie, and the rest of the world is going about their days, while your sleeping.

Glad you're back though. I dont think you missed my wedding it was back in May, but we just got our pro pics back in a few weeks ago.
    And thank you, we love our photographer. He did DH's daughters wedding a few years ago, so when we got engaged we booked him first thing.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boredom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c514e6b-00cd-4f62-b7c6-96418cabd5ffPost:97ca5555-355f-499c-a872-c159a3cdeb93">Re: Boredom</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw thank you!  But don't be fooled, that simple side pony with the bangs took a solid 25 mins of straightening, spraying, re-straightening, teasing, etc. I'm having serious hair conundrum lately.. I love my long hair but I think my face is too thin to have long hair and long bangs.. I just look 'long,' and it's not very flattering when I look in the mirror.  I'm thinking of cutting my bangs shorter.

Well i like it. My bangs are almost too short. I've had the absolute worst time with my hair since getting it cut. Even my shampoo seems to hate me! Haha.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boredom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8c514e6b-00cd-4f62-b7c6-96418cabd5ffPost:72b71989-5568-4cae-9f24-88cfbd3581c3">Re: Boredom</a>:
    [QUOTE]Inception is great, tell us what you think when you get back. We rented "Cop Out" from Directv last night. It was very funny. Gotta love Bruce Willis.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Is Cop Out the one with Tracy Morgan? I've been debating seeing that movie. I love Bruce Willis, but I despise Tracy Morgan. He came to my college for a comedy show once (part of 3 comedians in 1 show) and was drunk. He made the most offensive jokes I've ever heard and when people started walking out he went off on a rant about how f-ing stupid everyone at the school is. t's a good thing he was the last performer, about 75% of the arena was empty by the end of his show.

I haven't done much today. Laid out a little until I couldn't stand the heat, now I'm getting some chores done in between writing here and there. I'm hoping it starts to rain so I can drag H to the movies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards