Snarky Brides

Oh Vom

My brother is dating a girl.  Yay for them both, but the facebook posts are SO GROSS.

Her: You make my heart melt, and my stomach fill with butterflies. You leave me speechless and yet full of laughter... Your such an incredible man and I am so very blessed to be your girlfriend!

Him: You humble me :) I can't tell you how much I can't believe you picked me, yet you make it clear that you feel the same! You are amazing!

Her: Thanks for being the man God created you to be! I am so very blessed! I cannot wait for Thanksgiving! =)

Him: I wish I could take all the credit, but you bring out the best in me so you get some too! You are the gift I didn't know how to ask for :)

I want to submit them to STFU couples.
my read shelf:
Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale

Re: Oh Vom

• omfg. I'm glad they love eachother and all, but what makes people want to make that info public to all their FB friends? Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the gushiest, most sentimental people I can think of. Just not in public.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Also, as I was writing this I could only see half your sig and I thought they were unicorns.
  • Oh geez... get a room.. and not a public one like FB..

I have 2 freinds that are married and they always put..."Luv u boo" on each others FB at least 5 times a day... wtf is boo

Photobucket We're Married!!!!
  • We weren't even that gushy in our vows. Gross.
  • Oh wow... that's some heavy shiit to lay out on FB.  I bet if they break up, they'll plaster each other's walls with comments like "You took my heart and threw it on the ground and stomped it into little pieces" or "I can't believe I trusted my heart and my soul to such a selfish person" or some other overly dramatic crap. 
  • Yeah I just re-tasted a bit of my lunch.

You MUST submit that to STFU Couples.
    panther
  • Lol yuck. Thats why I deleted my FB account. I just cant take all of the "Look! I'm pregnant! See my belly?" and "I love you puppyface" updates

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • My BIL and his GF are like that, I have her on my FB for the sole purpose of laughing at her after. She finishes all her statuses with lots of those little hearts and LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAT! blablabla. She did a RIP someone post, and finished it off with how much she loves her boyfriend *eyeroll*
  • VOM VOM VOM.

Though I can't decide which I hate more.  Vommy couples, or the "FUUCK YOU FOR BEING AN ASSHOLE I'M GOING TO BE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE ALL OVER MY FB BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ASSHOLEEEEEEEEEE!" girl.  Because I have a couple of those. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • My BFFs son just broke up with his girlfriend of 6 months and their FB stuff was like that.  If you don't mind me asking-How old are these people?
    Anniversary
  • Brought to you by... another vommy FB couple.

Happy 3 year Anniversary to My Hubby... We have been togather 3 lovely Years togather... I love you more then I did then.... LOVE YOU HUBBY

panther
  • If they are all mooshy gooshy over Christmas, I might die.  I might just die.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • I am so calling Scott "puppyface" later.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-vom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8df2c59f-40f4-4c7a-bc16-c73b18af26b5Post:7cddef68-b9da-4dd0-8034-266bcf7fd9f8">Re: Oh Vom</a>:
    [QUOTE]Brought to you by... another vommy FB couple. Happy 3 year Anniversary to My Hubby... We have been togather 3 lovely Years togather... I love you more then I did then.... LOVE YOU HUBBY
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Was she drunk when she wrote that?

• Any, which half of my sig looked like unicorns?
    my read shelf:
  • Aw, that'sh sho shweet!!

I'm on the doo eet bandwagon.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• I think I threw up in my mouth a little reading that.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-vom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8df2c59f-40f4-4c7a-bc16-c73b18af26b5Post:49406f93-9b26-4192-a2ef-b47cd49d05c2">Re: Oh Vom</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh Vom : Was she drunk when she wrote that?
    Posted by ReneeJacob[/QUOTE]

<div>Or maybe they were drunk, TOGATHER?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-vom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:8df2c59f-40f4-4c7a-bc16-c73b18af26b5Post:a9084bea-66ca-4167-a32a-4cd0c56316b3">Re: Oh Vom</a>:
    [QUOTE]My BIL and his GF are like that, I have her on my FB for the sole purpose of laughing at her after. She finishes all her statuses with lots of those little hearts and LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAT! blablabla. She did a RIP someone post, and finished it off with how much she loves her boyfriend *eyeroll*
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>One of my biggest FB peeves are the people who do that. No one's going to forget that you're dating someone, don't worry. </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div><3<3<3 I LOVE YOU BRANDON <3<3<3</div>
  • I treat FB kind of like I treat TK in that I don't say seriously negative stuff about H. Sure he annoys me and I occasionally complain, but I leave serious stuff off the internet. It would be disrespectful to H, IMO.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Nope, she's completely sober.  She's just weird, though.  I went to high school with her.  She's always posting random comments all over the place and all her updates are just strange as shiit.  Her spelling cracks me up.  "Togather."  That's just compelling, and rich.
    panther
  • I'm also a hypocrite because I do the gushy love stuff. Just not all the time. I hope.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_oh-vom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:8df2c59f-40f4-4c7a-bc16-c73b18af26b5Post:06ff7fa1-5e4e-4e16-a3e2-133cb65b374f">Re: Oh Vom</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh Vom : Or maybe they were drunk, TOGATHER?
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

Ah yes! They must have been togather getting drunk togather...

• I don't know.  I almost think the humbled by your love stuff is worse than the

Love you so much Schmoodlekins! (visualize much worse typing)
    my read shelf:
  • She's so fun.  Here, here's some more of her recent posts.  Edited to protect the ridiculous, of course:

Hope Little *son* gets over this flu As well As My husband Both home snug as a bug... *son* napping off and on all day... Times like this I am glad I am home to take care of my family.. *other son* and I r fine..

Got My house In order.. Yeppers.. I love this staying At home stuff.. My Hubby Loves it too... But I have a big day tmr going take the boys to school.. Drive to *neighboring town*.. and then Back and Go in for a 2nd Job on the weekends I got asked about.. and Yeah make dinner and homework , baths Homework and then Bed.. BUSY BUSY

OK NEED TO STAY AWAY FROM FACE BOOK.. I AM GONNA GET THE HOUSE IN ORDER RIGHT NOW.. BAD BAD BAD FACEBOOK.. I WILL RETURN LATER... LOL

It better to Burp and Taste it... Then Fart and Waste it... I read that In a birthday card.. LOL

panther
  • I'm going to go out on a limb and say my coworkers "cryptic" messages are more annoying than lovey-dovey ones, if only based on the sheer volume and her own lack of patience.  Its stuff like:

"today was a wonderful daaaay!!!!!!!"  And then 20 minutes later no one will have commented yet so she goes "IT WAS GREAT BECAUSE I TRIED ON MY WEDDING DRESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" 

My favorite was her "omg this restaurant doesn't exist in Montana!"  which turned into people talking about how much they love that restaurant for 20 comments.  Finally she just went "WE'RE MOVING TO MONTANA YOU ARE ALL GOING TO MISS USSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" and nobody cared.  If you want people to fawn over you potentially moving in a year and a half, just say it.
  • I might hide that friend, Kim.
    my read shelf:
  • Oh, man.  I was about to post this:

NIGHTSPRITE, I LOVE you soooooo much.  I'm soooooo glad we're friends and that you are being the best little NS you can be! BFFFFFFF. THANK YOU TK GODS FOR BRINGING US TOGETHER.  <3<3<3

I'm glad I checked here before clicking "share".
  • I probably should, yes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards