Snarky Brides
Options

Intro Post

Hi! I'm a long time lurker and, though I do post occasionally, I mostly enjoy reading what you ladies have to say :)  I usually hang here and over on E. I do like to check out my local board sometimes but it's slower than heck over there lol 
Anyhoo, glad to meet you all! 
I know this wasn't too informative, I'm not sure what to write lol Feel free to ask me whatever you want, if you're so inclined. 
Anniversary

Re: Intro Post

• Options
    Hi! You need a sig. pic.
    Whens your wedding?
  • Options
    My wedding's not until March 2012. It's gonna be on St Pats :) 

As for the sig pic... I thought I had enough going on lol but I might just change that :) 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I vote you have enough going on.

Why St Pats?
  • Options

Silly roxy, her wedding is in 1 year, 7 months, 2 weeks + 2 days!  Just don't ask me to tell you the exact date.

Howdy, sct!  Welcome to SB.

• Options
    Hey! My weddings February 2012- it's nice to see another winter bride. Do you have your venue picked out yet?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcomes! As for why St Pats, FI and I are both part Irish, I'm part Scottish, and we both love Celtic culture. Also, he happens to know that date lol No "I forgot our anniversary" excuses LOL
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We have a venue we love but haven't booked yet. We'll be making that appointment for sometime in the coming month. I'm really excited :) 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hi, where's St. Pats?  I'm geographically challenged.
  • Options
    Yes, you have a lot going on but pictures make it easier to remember you. I vote get rid of one thing and do a pic :)
    Im not the queen or anythingh though
  • Options
    I always forget important dates.  I forgot our engagement AND dating anniversaries this year.
  • Options
    deepcovejackieSt Pats is short for St. Patrick's Day. It falls on a Saturday in 2012 and seems to be a popular date already! 

@ Roxy- Um, I guess I could take out the quote? Now I just gotta find a nice pic... 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_intro-post-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:931f1925-f599-4281-859e-65c100cdd6a6Post:348517aa-29f8-41f3-92f2-bba788b4606a">Re: Intro Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, where's St. Pats?  I'm geographically challenged.
    Posted by deepcovejackie[/QUOTE]

St. Patrick's Day.
  • Options
    Lol I'm always forgetting an important date! I have two, TWO, pocket calendars... I'm a luddite lol 
    Anniversary
  • Options

When a friend of mine got married, she hired someone to play the bigpipes when she walked down the aisle. Are you planning to do something similar?

• Options
    I would love to if the budget allows! Otherwise we're doing basically all celtic music for the ceremony :) 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    The double intro here and on E really floats my boat.
  • Options
    That sounds nice!
    I'll have to ask her how much she paid- I don't think she'll mind telling me since we are close.
  • Options
    If I had bagpipes at my wedding my dad would straight up die of excitement.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_intro-post-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:931f1925-f599-4281-859e-65c100cdd6a6Post:0a307a12-b39a-43e7-be7b-5b95d8350098">Re: Intro Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]The double intro here and on E really floats my boat.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

O RLY? That makes me sad inside.

Welllll I guess I will just do it then:  Name a reg you love and a reg you hate, long-time-lurker.
  • Options
    Roxy is the queen of things.  Especially the queen of teaching me how to use the Knot.
  • Options
    @ Nebb- I've corrected that... sort of. I realized it was a bit much :P

@ JadziaDax- Awesome! I did find this one website... like Bagpipers of America, which helps you find local players. They didn't look that expensive but the budget is tight :(

I love bagpipes! I think they're amazing :) 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    This is how this post makes me feel - http://failblog.org/2010/07/27/orchestra-fail/

(I dont really mean anything by this, btw)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_intro-post-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:931f1925-f599-4281-859e-65c100cdd6a6Post:6210fbb6-553a-4db9-a7f8-7eab75369140">Re: Intro Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro Post : O RLY? That makes me sad inside. Welllll I guess I will just do it then:  Name a reg you love and a reg you hate, long-time-lurker.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

<div>Hm, I don't really hate any of the regs, really. You guys all seem pretty fun. I do enjoy Cew's responses to things... and Nebb's... and, um... I'm sorry I don't really know all of your names. I remember sig pics, though. I should probably get one lol </div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    UGH Nebb, I REFUSE to listen to that again.  I listened to it the other day and it is just HORRIBLE.
  • Options
    Well clearly you do not love me.

I RESCIND MY BAGPIPE SMALL TALK.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_intro-post-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:931f1925-f599-4281-859e-65c100cdd6a6Post:c144d389-b4a2-474b-b90a-7ddafbd49c76">Re: Intro Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]UGH Nebb, I REFUSE to listen to that again.  I listened to it the other day and it is just HORRIBLE.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]
    Hahahaha you know you love it. Im dying inside its so awful yet hilarious.
  • Options
    I'm sorry! QQ
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_intro-post-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:931f1925-f599-4281-859e-65c100cdd6a6Post:c36cf64d-2f66-44a9-a522-2f79a1429090">Re: Intro Post</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Intro Post : Hahahaha you know you love it. Im dying inside its so awful yet hilarious.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I really want to know if that's a class of third graders or what.  Because just no.
  • Options
    Got the sig pic thing worked out lol! 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards