Snarky Brides
Options

Saw the Dexter finale

Okay I was able to watch the finale just now. I read the thread from earlier too. I was a little bit dissapointed in how simply it ended with Deb telling them to be gone in an hour. I swear I saw her catch him in the previews from last week. I hate when they make it look like that!

I am very happy to hear that it will be back for another season. I wonder what will happen with the kids living him?
Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Saw the Dexter finale

• Options
    I was a little disappointed too. I thought Deb was going to catch him and still let him go. I'm also bummed that Lumen's gone now. I liked her role a lot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I liked her role but I knew she had to either die or leave. She did not have that permanent character vibe.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Yeaaah. You're right. I thought she was really great though. I dug this season a lot, but it wasn't my favorite.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_saw-dexter-finale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:957769a9-816b-4517-85ad-c09e9bd6fcf2Post:915fb0ae-f319-4baa-9075-e2e35a2205d9">Re: Saw the Dexter finale</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saw the Dexter finale : uh oh, did charisma and i ruin it for you in our fb convo today?
    Posted by SarahSmile23[/QUOTE]

<div>HAHAHA no no... I was bad and went online and read info about it... I couldn't wait! LOL</div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_saw-dexter-finale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:957769a9-816b-4517-85ad-c09e9bd6fcf2Post:881f9c61-d29a-4ec4-9a00-53e8401694bc">Re: Saw the Dexter finale</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saw the Dexter finale : HAHAHA no no... I was bad and went online and read info about it... I couldn't wait! LOL
    Posted by bellebride116[/QUOTE]

hahahaha, shame on you lauren! bad girl!
  • Options
    Ughh, did not like the finale. It was all wrapped up a little to well. But nothing beats the season 4 cliffhanger.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards