Snarky Brides
Options

Does anyone else crave werid combos at certain times

of the month?  I crave, kid you not, chocolate covered fried chicken every month. Never tried it, prob never will, but I crave it. :(

Re: Does anyone else crave werid combos at certain times

• Options
    I love Nacho Cheese Doritos mixed with Lays Potato Chips. I could eat that at any time of the month. It's even better if you put them in a plastic baggie and eat them later on.
  • Options
    Sometimes, I want cottage cheese so bad.  Which is weird because it isn't exceptionally tasty or anything.  I like eating it with potato chips.  Maybe it's a texture thing.

And then other days, you couldn't pay me to go near cottage cheese.

panther
  • Options
    salt and vinegar chips. and plain m&m's. in my mouth at the same time.
  • Options
    Sometimes, I really really need to eat this combo:
    Broccoli cheese rice with sour cream, and cut up chicken nuggets mixed it. Its delicious, and H thinks Im strange
  • Options
    ricksangricksang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-crave-werid-combos-certain-times?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:967a55f6-69bc-42e0-938e-c8958309cf81Post:8788c858-8f68-4095-af04-6d27783f4cb3">Re: Does anyone else crave werid combos at certain times</a>:
    [QUOTE]salt and vinegar chips. and plain m&m's. in my mouth at the same time.
    Posted by SarahSmile23[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a winner!

Sara your's sounds good as well.
  • Options
    I really like to eat something very sinful - like an enormous hot fudge sundae with brownies and whipped cream - and then immediately afterwards, I want a bite of something healthy.  Like steamed spinach or something.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-crave-werid-combos-certain-times?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:967a55f6-69bc-42e0-938e-c8958309cf81Post:3d448483-f8ff-4974-934a-086f7bca13fd">Re: Does anyone else crave werid combos at certain times</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sometimes, I want cottage cheese so bad.  Which is weird because it isn't exceptionally tasty or anything.  I like eating it with potato chips.  Maybe it's a texture thing.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I get this too!  I think it's the salt though.  Saltine crackers taste really good topped with cottage cheese.
  • Options
    i love steamed spinach so much. i eat it a few nights a week!
  • Options
    About once a month I crave a peanut butter pickle and cheese sandwich, FI refused to try it forever, but finally did a couple of months ago and he likes it too.  I love peanut butter so I could pretty much eat that on anything.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It is the salt.  Like, I take the Rip-L potato chips and eat the cottage cheese with them like its a dip.  Its... good.  I can't describe it.

panther
  • Options
    H says I'm the queen of weird food combos. You'll usually find me eating pizza and mashed potatoes, fried chicken and ice cream, etc. Lately I've been craving pasta and cucumbers with ranch dressing. And blow-pops when I'm at work.
  • Options
    No I just eat anything that doesnt move.............this is why DH stands real still at that TOM.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I also eat PB on everything. It's good on eggs. SHUT UP!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-crave-werid-combos-certain-times?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:967a55f6-69bc-42e0-938e-c8958309cf81Post:93a4d8ac-562f-4149-93fd-fde929a9dad0">Re: Does anyone else crave werid combos at certain times</a>:
    [QUOTE]No I just eat anything that doesnt move.............this is why DH stands real still at that TOM.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]
     HEH, don't move or I'll bite you sucka!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-crave-werid-combos-certain-times?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:967a55f6-69bc-42e0-938e-c8958309cf81Post:6feb065c-1f1a-4713-9143-a933731b47b9">Re: Does anyone else crave werid combos at certain times</a>:
    [QUOTE]About once a month I crave a peanut butter pickle and cheese sandwich, FI refused to try it forever, but finally did a couple of months ago and he likes it too.  I love peanut butter so I could pretty much eat that on anything.
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

SHUT UP DMILLER.  I thought I was the only one who ate peanut butter pickle sandwiches!

My dad eats them too.  No cheese, though.  Hmm... I may have to pass this info on.

I made Ben try it once and he almost threw up.  It was hilarious.
    panther
  • Options
    My new favorite snack is Buffalo flavored Pretzel Crisps
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    AATB, the cheese just makes it better.  I've joked with FI that I was going to make a grilled cheese with PB and Pickles in it.  I've never actually tried it, but one day I'll give it a go.

PB and eggs, doesn't sound like something I would like, but I might have to try just because.  Is it good on like scrambled eggs? or more like on an egg sandwich?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You know what else is good?  A grilled peanut butter and jelly and banana sandwich.  It's what Elvis liked to eat.
    panther
  • Options
    oh hell, I'm going to be busy this weekend trying these things out
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Try the choc cover fried chicken and let me know how it is :P
  • Options
    I have a salt/vinegar tooth way more than I have a sweet tooth. I could always pickles. I get terrible cravings for cucumbers marinated in vinegar and oil.
  • Options
    Popcorn and Junior Mints.  Or Wendy's french fries dipped in chocolate Frosty.  Or grilled cheese with tomato slices inside.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I honestly can't think of anything that weird, but I'm so tempted to try chocolate covered bacon.

• Options
    Ben loves pickles, usually I have to be in a special mood to just EAT a pickle.  Sometimes when I get to his apartment, I kiss him, and he smells and tastes like pickles.  And I'm like "YOU WERE EATING PICKLES!" And he's like what?

I ate a pickle last night with him though.  It was during the Twins game.  He bought some pickles that tasted good... but they weren't very crisp.  Kinda mushy.  They were gross.

Down with mushy pickles.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-crave-werid-combos-certain-times?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:967a55f6-69bc-42e0-938e-c8958309cf81Post:5d299266-d558-410d-b8c1-50220003a1a3">Re: Does anyone else crave werid combos at certain times</a>:
    [QUOTE]I honestly can't think of anything that weird, but I'm so tempted to try chocolate covered bacon.
    Posted by staceytaylor0704[/QUOTE]

Whole Foods sells a chocolate bar with little bacon pieces embedded in it.  It's awesome.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-crave-werid-combos-certain-times?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:967a55f6-69bc-42e0-938e-c8958309cf81Post:72ce3d8a-0273-43b1-980f-91a693de7b9e">Re: Does anyone else crave werid combos at certain times</a>:
    [QUOTE]Popcorn and Junior Mints.  Or <strong>Wendy's french fries dipped in chocolate Frosty</strong>.  Or grilled cheese with tomato slices inside.
    Posted by LesPaul[/QUOTE]

My fav, my FI thinks I'm a creep for eating it, she's missing out.

Also choc covered fried chicken? How about get chicken fingers and make choc. fondue and dip them in that instead of honey mustard or BBQ sauce. It sounds oddly delicious. As does dipping them in caramel.

Oh and I used to love Baskin Robins Choc Peanut butter ice cream that time of the months, I haven't had it in years. But now I will probably need to go hunt some down and cut any bitch who gets in my way.

Photobucket
  • Options
    A bagel with cream cheese and bacon.

Green apple slices with american cheese.

NOM NOM NOM!

• Options
    I love PB/choc anything yum.
  • Options
    My fav is Ham or Turkey sandwach meat, with a scoop of cream cheese and a slice of kosher dill pickle rolled up. LD
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_anyone-else-crave-werid-combos-certain-times?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:967a55f6-69bc-42e0-938e-c8958309cf81Post:150a3156-778a-4fee-9c1d-12c7e9c3eec6">Re: Does anyone else crave werid combos at certain times</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fav is Ham or Turkey sandwach meat, with a scoop of cream cheese and a slice of kosher dill pickle rolled up. LD
    Posted by Belle2Be[/QUOTE]

<div>I went to a cook out a couple of weekends ago and someone brought a big tray of these.  My FI loved it</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards