Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Where to find Ivory Shoes for my Wedding Gown

Hi Everyone,I'm not sure where to go to find my shoes.  I went to my bridal boutique where I found my dress, and didn't see anything I like there.  I've been to Macys, Nordstrom, DSW, Piperlime and Dillards, and haven't found anything.  Can you provide a few more suggestions, on where I can look.  So far, I've found a pair of gold shoes from Piperline.  Is it ok to wear gold shoes with my Ivory gown?  I know that technically, no one can ever see it, but I've seen the shoes included in the pictures and I think it'd be great if they could match the dress too.http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=19831&vid=1&pid=697389&scid=697389002

Re: Where to find Ivory Shoes for my Wedding Gown

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try:www.onlineshoes.comI *think* shipping was free but I found a great pair of silver shoes for my RD there.  Loved them!  Only $50.
  • Options
    callie_knotcallie_knot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at zappos dot com? They have a huge selection of wedding shoes there. The ones I have been eyeing are more than I wanted to spend but they come in ivory too. The Kate Spade Evie. They have a lot of shoes that come in color choices (either white or ivory) - so dont just judge it by the picture you see in the search results. The only thing I didn't liek about their site is you can search by color but ivory isn't one of the choices. But if you click on a specific shoe it may offer ivory as a choice.
  • Options
    txtechgaltxtechgal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try endless.com and heels.com you can sort shoes by color.but in regard to gold shoes I say if you like them go with it! I'm planing on wearing pink shoes!! Just haven't found the perfect pair yet...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it's Payless that allows you to pick out shoes and dye them what color you want.  Also, overstock.com.I think you can wear whatever color shoes you want to wear!  I've considered purple, blue, pink and silver but then again, I'm not very traditional.  I think gold with ivory would be perfectly fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got these from Zappos and I love them! http://www.zappos.com/product/7553671/color/9389
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wore silvery-blue colored shoes with my dress.  I loved wearing something different with color instead of ivory shoes to go with my ivory dress.  I got my shoes on clearance from DSW.
  • Options
    TCUESW1999TCUESW1999 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same as Mariah, I found mine at DSW.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went everywhere on and offline. I couldn;t get them too tall or I would have to lengthen my dress since I am already tall. I finally found a pair I love (after buying 2 others I was 'eh" about) at Stein Mart for $45! They look a lot better on than on the shelf.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so not even close to needing to buy shoes, but I have been browsing www.dyeables.com They have a wide range of styles and heel heights, and many colors to choose from (including ivory!). You can also find all the stores in the area that carry the line.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Nordstrom Rack for shoes. I bought a pair of shoes there to wear with a short ivory dress after the wedding. They were a mix of ivory and gold.
  • Options
    Lost in TexasLost in Texas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you guys.  I'm going to check out Nordstrom Rakc and DSW again.  Please keep the ideas coming.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards