Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

***llc_lauren***

Are you an Aggie?? I saw the picture of you dunking your ring (or I think that's what you were doing). I will be a senior at A&M this Fall!! Just wondering if you went there or were still there...

Re: ***llc_lauren***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep! I graduated Spring of '05.  And yes, that is my MOH Kristen and me dunking our rings on the back porch of Northgate (back when you could drink out there) fall of '04.  Congrats on your senior year, what are you majoring in?
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    **butting in** lauren, i'm also class of '05! 
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really??? I wonder if we knew any of the same people... most of my friends were in the business school, but I did have fish camp friends that were other majors.  The biggest people person I can think of was my friend Brett Vanderbrook, it seems like he knew everyone on campus.  Did you ever hear of him? I know it's a big campus lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Majoring in Human resources, minor in Business. I'm applying for the MBA program for next fall there too! I must just love college station...haha. I'm dunking my ring September, 18th. Not too sure about it that yet - I'm not a big drinker (aka can't handle a whole pitcher) and beer is my LEAST favorite drink. Maybe I'll do it in a prissy drink and pretend...g's I need to man up.
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lauren, i mostly hung around engineers, sorry, didn't know too many business majors. cehubbard, I did a chugger instead of a pitcher, it's about half the size.  I would say eat something like a piece of bread or something that neutralizes your stomach before hand, it lowers the chances of you puking directly after dunking the ring, hehe.  Just be ware, use a beer you don't like, because after dunking your ring you probably won't like the taste of that one beer ever again.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Class of '97!  Whoop!  I miss College Station so much.  I want to live there. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dated an engineer that was class of '06 (Peter Yunker) and had some engineer friends class of '05 (Justin Ottemier), but I'm sure there were probably tons of engineers just like I won't know all of the business majors lolAnd that pitcher was too much beer! lol I wasn't a big beer drinker before and Kristen and I both took about 3 mins to get it all down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards