Snarky Brides
Options

S/O Work drama

2»

Re: S/O Work drama

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_work-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9af77539-a929-4745-b7fd-1988be53714cPost:9b925a02-f2ac-4c73-aeeb-178da94d7c0d">Re: S/O Work drama</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: S/O Work drama : Oh, this just reminded me of a former CW.  Our company has an informal xmas party the evening after xmas bonuses are handed out (the formal party is hosted by the company; the informal is a bunch of employees showing up a the same bar).  Our new receptionist (she had been here maybe 2 weeks) decided to go to meet more people.  She ended up shiitfaced and went back to a hotel room with 10-12 other CWs -- all males.<strong>  She apparently gave every guy there a BJ and there was some talk about sticking the tv remote up her ass. </strong> Not sure how that happens but yeah.  She actually came back to work. Another CW who hadn't heard the whole story mentioned to her that he heard she had a really good time at the party (he was referring to her being drunk at the bar, not the events following).  She flushed so red that I thought her head was going to explode.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

GROSS.  FREAKING GROSS.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited November 2010
    I completely missed that until Nugg quoted and commented, and I'm now cursing you, Nugg.  I could have gone the rest of my life without reading that.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    The only drama at my current job actually got me the job.  The last assistant missed a lot of days when she was still a temp and even after she was hired permanently.  She had a car wreck in the spring that left her with a few stitches on her head.  After one day back at work she called in and said her doctors were concerned about her so they needed to hospitalize her - for 2 weeks.

The thing that finally got her fired was lying that her BIL had a heart attack and she had to stay with her niece/nephew.  She didn't come in and her sister emailed her at the office about something totally mundane - that made no since if the sister's husband had just had a heart attack.  Our manager emailed back asking about the BIL - but not saying who he was.  It came out she was lying to the company and wasn't smart enough to let her sister in on it.

A pp mentioned hearing snorting sounds from the restroom.  One of the sales guys said he would swear he heard this one snorting, too.  And this is just the CN version of her drama...  Not sorry I missed that.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Jcb, were they guys also thought of as slutty cause they're pretty gross too?  I don't get the appeal from the guys' point of view.  Do they just watch while other guys are getting BJs? 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_work-drama?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9af77539-a929-4745-b7fd-1988be53714cPost:5ac656e1-3164-4ce4-a4aa-ec56c90a7041">Re: S/O Work drama</a>:
    [QUOTE]As far as the scanners go, I see those people like x-ray technicians.  They've seen it all before.  I don't see how sexual orientation would matter.  Not travelling b/c of the TSA is just not an option for us.  I would be stuck in Kansas forever and that would suck.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

<div>As one Kansas girl to another... Amen!</div>
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    ok, no one judge me. BUT I worked at hooters for 3 years.. I've seen some crazyyy junk go on in that place.

1.) GM got fired for touching a girl, but they had a relationship- she wanted to end it, so she told on him.

2.) Two of my former co-workers's boyfriends came inside the restraunt & proposed to them, WTH was wrong with them?!

3.) One of the cooks is a total druggie & smokes weed out the back door of the restraunt.

I've got plenty more stories.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Today was a terrible day at work.  The teacher across the hall was assulted by one of her students and of course I had to be the one to see it.  We had the cops and parametics in the hallway and I got to be interviewed by the cops.  It took 4 grown men to control 1 girl... craziest thing I've ever seen.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    haha I almost envy working in corporate America!

hmm I work for my in-laws. ENOUGH SAID. Well, dad is just fine but I'm having dramaz with MIL now. All because I'm missing the xmas party to go to H's promotion ceremony for a sport he does (aka his biggest passion in life). I'm sort of afraid she will be in the store since she already chewed me out via text.

We also have a clientele of 85% drunkards. Our customers always have dirt on each other and I'm so tierd of hearing it.

They've gone through so many employees since the workforce pool here isnt the greatest. One lady used to kiss men on the lips in the store...just because. She also asked someone's husband to film her giving her BF a bj on a boat when she took vacation. wtf. I don't know. She used to make sex-deals behind the store too. Amazing.

I'm so tired of this place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards