Snarky Brides
Options

Don't mind me, I'm just AWing my shower;-)

I couldn't help it, it was so amazing I wanted to AW what my beautiful, amazing wonderful friends did for me.  I love them!

Just look at that fabulous decor!

It was so bright and beautiful!

Have you ever seen a more fabulous bridal party??  I think not!

Yes, this would be the get-up they made me wear,

A closer look at the pink and orange veil classiness =)

My proud Mama!

Such good food!

And ALCOHOLIC CUPCAKES!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Don't mind me, I'm just AWing my shower;-)

• Options
    I love the decor! and alcoholic cupcakes. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Beautiful! Looks like you a lot of fun.
  • Options
    Holy pink. Looks like a great time! What are alcoholic cupcakes? We have some friends that would love those for their next party.

Did you get awesome gifts? Did you play any fun games? I have to live vicariously through others because I didn't have any pre-wedding parties.
  • Options
    Aw that looks like son much fun Shaye! You have some great friends.

And yes we must have recipe for alcohol cupcakes.
  • Options
    Wow, looks like your shower was amazing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ha ha yes, holy pink indeed!  They wanted an "in-your-face" kind of look , which I think they accomplished quite well. 

Alcoholic cupcakes included Kahlua, margarita, pink champagne and pina colada cupcakes.  They were so good! Especially the pina colada!

The guests played bridal bingo while we opened gifts which was great because that meant everyone was doing something rather than awkwardly watching me open gifts lol.  And they also played a game where there was a list of questions that FI and I answered and they had to fill it out.  The person with the most questions right (and the person with bridal bingo first) got lotion and body wash from Victoria's Secret.

We definitely got so many amazing gifts!  My favorite though was from my FSIL.  She knows an artist up in Jax and had her paint a gorgeous frame with a canvas background that has a quote from our wedding ceremony on it.  It's a 16x16 frame and has a space in the middle of the canvas for a 4x4 (I think) picture.  It's beautiful!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    A friend of mine did that question thing too, only they had videotaped her FI answering the questions. It was hilarious because he made the funniest facial expressions when he didn't know an answer. I would have loved to do something like that with H and I.

The picture thing sounds awesome. The artist's name wasn't Anna by any chance, was it? I know a girl who does that kind of stuff.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Actually her name is Anne!

EDIT: It's this one http://www.elisilasdesigns.com/images/Id-rather-have-the-thought-of-you500.jpg but has a different quote on it.

I lied it's 15x15 lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love that Shay! What a wonderful gift.
  • Options
    That's awesome. And weird. If her last name starts with an M I'm convinced it's the same person.
  • Options
    GORGEOUS shower! yay shay!

Now With Pro Pics&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspOur Wedding Highlights!&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

my book shelf:
    Steph N's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    thanks kd!  I started tearing up when I read what was on it and I was like, "you're in front of a bunch of people get a freakin' grip!" ha ha

Aww Sesh, nope, last name starts with a C lol.  Oh well.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    ooohhh pretty!!! Love the colors.
  • Options

your shower looked amazing!

and made me excited those are the wedding colors we chose - yay

imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    That was amazing! Kinda jealous right now but very happy for you. LOL!!
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options

Wow it looks like you had an amazing shower!! That gift is beautiful and the idea to have the guests play Bingo while you were opening your gifts is ingenious!  LOVE it!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards