Snarky Brides
Options

Good Morning and Merry Christmas!

I am up early again, we take the train home today! :)

Happy Birthday Nebb!
Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!

Hope everyone has a great day doing whatever they do today. Don't drink too much eggnog or eat too much turkey...:)

Re: Good Morning and Merry Christmas!

• Options
    Good morning lovelies! I'm up. Just drinking my coffee and waiting for the family to wake up. Yay Christmas!
  • Options
    CEW- Ben't not up yet? I swear I would wake up at like 4 am when I was little. :)

Morning ladies!  Happy Birthday, Nebb, and Merry Christmas everyone else! 

I woke up without my migraine this morning, and the pup has been super calm so far, so I'm hoping it will be a good day.  I need to finish wrapping a few last-minute presents (and find the two that are missing.)  Then off to H's family for Christmas.  Tomorrow is my dad's family here in the Twin Cities, then home to Wisconsin on Monday.  I miss my family a ton, so I can't wait to get home!
  • Options
    Good morning and Merry Christmas, ladies.

We're hiking with friends this morning, then coming home for the big turkey dinner.  Then opening gifts.  It's going to be a great day.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Morning, ladies.  It's going to be a busy day.  I was going to cook all day, but last night H invited MIL and SFIL over to eat with us, so now I have to do a much more thorough cleaning of the apartment too.  I love MIL and SFIL, so I'm happy they're coming over, but a bit of notice would have been nice.

Merry Christmas to you Christmas celebrators, and Happy Saturday to the rest of you.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Good Morning and Merry Christmas! I am the only one up at my Godmother's house. We had a great time last night, and ate WAY too much. My aunt maed a pot of seafood gumbo that is the best I have ever tasted, and I have a lot of seafood gumbo experience. We had it last night and will have it for dinner today and I can't wait.

My dad will be here in a few hours to pick us up to go see my kinda sorta Grandma about an hour away. The easiest way to explain is that she is a really really close family friend. She makes this stuff called Stuff for Christmas, and it is amazing. It involves pork butt roasted all day and then mixed with other stuff and pasta. It is friggin amazing. I'm not supposed to have pork, but screw it. That Stuff is good!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Morning!  Waiting for DH to wake up so we can get ready to go to my moms and pack for his moms tonight.  I'm excited! 

My little brother is SO funny.  I got a $75 Amazon GC sent to me via email this morning.  He cracks me up.
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good morning!  Happy birthday Nebb!

The cat was awake early and being a brat this morning (seriously?  like a little kid), so I was the first one up.  Now FI is up, and we're just waiting for my parents to get up so we can open presents and I can start cooking!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Goooooood morning!! I have been waking up since like 6 but promised myself I WOULDNT wake anyone else up until 9. I lasted until 8:45 and had to get up haha. AND I was greeted by such an onslaught of awesome lastnight and this morning that I can hardly believe how lucky I am to have such great people in my life.

Its almost time to do the toblerone, so ill be back :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-merry-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9c9b189f-5163-4eae-9ed8-d57c4c1b21b9Post:171501c8-5c8d-4808-80bc-f4b306f9a9af">Re: Good Morning and Merry Christmas!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning!  Happy birthday Nebb! The cat was awake early and being a brat this morning (seriously?  like a little kid), so I was the first one up.  Now FI is up, and we're just waiting for my parents to get up so we can open presents and I can start cooking!
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

<div>My dog was the same way. Too bad he already 'opened' his present a few days ago ;)</div><div>
    </div><div>Did K shovel yesterday??</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-merry-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:9c9b189f-5163-4eae-9ed8-d57c4c1b21b9Post:03799949-164a-45f4-926f-9e4863e0d2b4">Re: Good Morning and Merry Christmas!</a>:
    [QUOTE]CEW- Ben't not up yet? I swear I would wake up at like 4 am when I was little. :)
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

He definitely woke up at 4 am last night, but I was able to get him back to sleep. He finally woke up at 6:30. I'm already pooped. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-merry-christmas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:9c9b189f-5163-4eae-9ed8-d57c4c1b21b9Post:df38eeb1-059b-4fb9-b711-1d4c175ff34d">Re: Good Morning and Merry Christmas!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning and Merry Christmas! : My dog was the same way. Too bad he already 'opened' his present a few days ago ;) <strong>Did K shovel yesterday??</strong>
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

He got lucky.  Our landlord came over with his brand new snowblower and did everything but our porch.  Which was lucky for two reasons:  K didn't have to shovel, and I was way less irritated, because I didn't have to either ;)

Minka already got her present too.  But she'll have a blast playing with the wrapping paper!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!!   Merry Christmas!!! 

This has been a drive-by Christmassing. 
    Today's episode was brought to you by the color silver and the letter Candy cane.
  • Options
    Our Christmas was last night, which is pretty much the family tradition. Had ham and salmon and lots of good salad, vegis, Bailey's and the best strawberry-rhubarb crisp ever.

Today we stop over at Mom's and give her her birthday gift, and then head over to a friend's open house. I also plan to get in laundry and a workout today. The plan Sunday is strictly hanging out. Maybe, maybe a little shopping if the spirit moves me.

Monday I have about 5 hours at the office, so a short day before heading back to it full throttle. Technically, we close early New Years Eve but I nearly always so a full day as does DH. Anyone else feel holiday-ed out by that time? The last time I cared much about New Year's Eve I think I was still getting smashed with friends and heading to Van Halen concerts, that was a very long time ago now :)
  • Options
    Merry Xmas everyone! Happy birthday Nebb!

I have had a good day so far but its 9am and Im already tired. I see a nap in my future.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    YAY! Merry Christmas Everyone! I am up and at 'em with the furbabies, but FI is still fast asleep. Its killing me not to go and wake his ass up so I can open presents! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Do not seek the because; in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."
  • Options
    Hi all, Merry Christmas, and Happy Nebbday!

I'm just hanging at home today.  I saw my family yesterday--my nephew is so freaking cute and he giggles now!  My dad ended up staying in California, and he's who I usually see on Christmas Day, so that fell through.  I think I might just spend the day inside, cleaning and getting ready for FI to come home tomorrow :).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards