Snarky Brides
Options

Can I AW some wedding pics?

Ok, I know I don't come on here that often, but I'm dying to share these pictures with more people, I just love them! We had 2 photographers and one of them blogged our pics last week so here they are!

http://amberandersonphotography.com/blog/?p=808
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can I AW some wedding pics?

• Options
    I can't see any of the good stuff from work. :(

But congrats!  I love the sig pic!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Beautiful! I love your venue :) Congrats
  • Options
    Wow, wow, wow! Your pictures are beautiful!
  • Options
    Very pretty!  you are quite stunning :)

• Options
    woah. I love your venue! Absolutely stunning :)
  • Options
    Gorgeous! 

I really love how you had your hair, and your dress was so pretty as well!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited April 2011
    OH wow, beautiful.  You looked gorgeous, the venue was amazing... I love the picture of you two standing in doorway with the snow.

Congratulations!

ETA: Congrats on the eggplant, too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    gorgeous! :) that is my dream venue!
    5/27/12
  • Options
    Gorgeous pics! I don't even see that little eggplant in that dress!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Beautiful pics!  I love the venue, your dress and all the details!
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Fantastic pics!  Come around more often! 
  • Options
    I gasped when I saw the B&W pic of you two kissing!  OMG I love your wedding pictures!  And I love Timberline, what a great venue!  It's so romantic there!

Bio
    "You wore a tit dress at an AIDS party??? You need to go to the whore corner with Mara " - Blue
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!

I LOVED our venue! We had a pretty small wedding, 35 people, but I wouldn't of changed anything. It would of been nice to have a clear day because the view is amazing, but the snow pics turned out fabulous so I can't complain!
  • Options
    Every thing was very pretty!
  • Options
    Those are beautiful!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Beautiful pics. Your venue loos amazing! Congrats!!!!
  • Options
    Are you from Oregon? *waves*

Beautiful pics! I love the two in the door way looking at each other, breathtaking! I even like the crazy snow laughing one, I'd have that one by my bedside, priceless!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-aw-wedding-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a2f4cd96-cce7-41f3-b087-5358471ea747Post:b78d53e7-e317-4113-a58c-3f663d3fddf1">Re: Can I AW some wedding pics?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you from Oregon? *waves* Beautiful pics! I love the two in the door way looking at each other, breathtaking! I even like the crazy snow laughing one, I'd have that one by my bedside, priceless!
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]

Well we actually live in WA, but pretty close to OR :) I love the crazy snow one too, it was so stormy outside, I could barely keep my eyes open and it was freezing! Well worth it for the pics!
  • Options
    I love them (except for the one where the groom/GMs are standing around laughing - it looks like someone peed on the floor)!  You look fantastic!  What a beautiful venue.

How are you feeling?

Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-aw-wedding-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:a2f4cd96-cce7-41f3-b087-5358471ea747Post:809b9217-1169-4887-b82b-10c28073dde1">Re: Can I AW some wedding pics?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love them (except for the one where the groom/GMs are standing around laughing - it looks like someone peed on the floor)!  You look fantastic!  What a beautiful venue. How are you feeling?
    Posted by tidetravel[/QUOTE]

How are you feeling?
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_can-aw-wedding-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a2f4cd96-cce7-41f3-b087-5358471ea747Post:809b9217-1169-4887-b82b-10c28073dde1">Re: Can I AW some wedding pics?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love them (except for the one where the groom/GMs are standing around laughing - it looks like someone peed on the floor)!  You look fantastic!  What a beautiful venue. How are you feeling?
    Posted by tidetravel[/QUOTE]

LOL, I never noticed that in that picture before :)

I'm feeling pretty good, although I'm starting to feel pretty tired again, I was over it for most of the 2nd trimester, but its starting to hit me again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards