Snarky Brides

It's official!

I can officially wear my lightest, 3/4 length sleeve cardigan at night and be comfortable.  I can wear it during the day if I don't mind getting all sweaty.

WHOO!  FALL IN ARIZONA IS HERE!

Tell me all about your weather and why I shouldn't be jealous.  Because I totally am.

Re: It's official!

• Um. It's a beautiful fall day here... I can wear jeans and a hoodie and be comfortable.... or FI can wear shorts and a t-shirt and still be comfortable.  The leaves are STILL on the trees and all sorts of gorgeous shades of autumn.

oh, wait. I wasn't supposed to make you jealous? sorry. ;)
  • I hate you.

I don't really mind if it never gets COLD, I just want it to stop being HOT.  I am sick of sweating.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-official-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5fc0c40-0e87-40e5-85f4-1e91d6fbe19ePost:d864ca34-223e-428d-b73b-21ca64d23dc1">Re: It's official!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Um. It's a beautiful fall day here... I can wear jeans and a hoodie and be comfortable.... or FI can wear shorts and a t-shirt and still be comfortable.  The leaves are STILL on the trees and all sorts of gorgeous shades of autumn. oh, wait. I wasn't  supposed to make you jealous? sorry. ;)
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

ditto this except you shouldn't be jealous.  The weatherman released his winter snowfall prediction today and it's bad.  I love snow, but if he's right..we're screwed.
  • I love snow but I've never had to really deal with it.  Driving in it, shoveling it, walking the dog in it, etc.  My parents moved to Arizona because they both had enough snow and now my mom misses it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_its-official-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:a5fc0c40-0e87-40e5-85f4-1e91d6fbe19ePost:06c43be2-ba81-4291-a92d-13783f69bcb9">Re: It's official!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love snow but I've never had to really deal with it.  Driving in it, shoveling it, walking the dog in it, etc.  My parents moved to Arizona because they both had enough snow and now my mom misses it.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]

Last year we had 57 inches.  You can have it.
  • Well I didn't say I WANTED it.  I like being a 3 hour drive from snow though.
  • Snow is pretty to look at, a royal pain in the ass to deal with.  I have decided that for the rest of our lives, we will always have a snowblower and 4x4 truck in our possession.  How I went 20 years without either in MN winters, I don't know.

I could be happy never dealing with snow again, I don't mind heat.  I could live in Hawaii where it's always 85 and sunny and be a very happy camper.
  • we have a rain/snow mix falling here right now.
    it's fantastic :)
    November Siggy: Bouquet Inspiration Photobucket www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • It was a beautiful fall day here in Minneapolis, but even if the winer is "better", it will get cold enough here where most of the county would have nothing to envy us for in six weeks - or less. Except for people Alaskans, or Canadians. Yuk on those winters, it is great here compared to that.
  • I could definitely live somewhere tropical.  Humidity doesn't bother me much.
  • Well you can live in NE Ohio with me where we were ranked highest in snowfall last year. I  hate it and it makes my 23 mile drive to work, seem like hours on end, white knuckle all the way.

Today is pretty, but it's been getting kind of chilly at night down in the 30's I think.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wooo, fall!  We finally snapped out of that mini tropical heat balst we had going for a few days and the beautiful fall weather  is back.
  • I't beautiful here, I was in jeans and a tank top and it was perfect.  It wasn't OMG hot, and the breeze was enough to feel good, but not chilly.  But I'm blessed to live in San Diego and it's always perfect here.
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If it gets down to the 40s at night here people tend to freak out.  There has been some snow in the Phoenix area the past few years (like, twice.) but it always melted before it hit the ground.
  • Woo-hoo fellow Minnesotans.

Fun fact for you- did you know that Hennipen county owns more snow plows/dump trucks than any other STATE in the country?  That's how we deal with MN winters.  I'd never deal with them in the country here though.  Usually my sidewalks and streets are cleared before I even wake up after a storm. :)
  • Fall blew in here last week and it is here to stay. Usually Chicago only has 3 seasons: Hot, Cold and Cold as HELLL!!

This year has been one for the books. Great weather all year long and we didn't get buried in snow last winter. Hopefuly 6 days from now we have clears skies and still have some leaves on the trees so we can get some great wedding shots.
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • December 13 1967 was the last time all of San Diego got snow
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Where I live, we have had pretty much NO snow accumulation this year so far, it was an incredibly mild winter for the 2nd year in a row. I think whe had 2 or 3 storms last winter and they all took place before newyears. Its chilly out but its been pretty decent, windy though.
  • It's Halloween and the poor kids need coats.  I hate that parents spend all this money and costumes and then have to cover them up to keep warm.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Where in AZ is this?  I'm still wearing cap sleeves and high heel sandals :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards