Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Signage needed at venue

What kind of signs did you need/use for your venue? For example, I am doing a drink menu sign for at the bar. I am trying to think about other signs I might need, like maybe something little at the guest table, maybe something even to put on the door once the ceremony starts like Shh! Ceremony in progress because its not a church and refception follows and the way the doors are a late comer will be loud and center of attention. Other signage? thanks

Re: Signage needed at venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a few signs pointing to the restrooms.
  • Options
    JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I saw these the other da and thought they were AWESOME
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha. It would help if i put the link http://tinyurl.com/ps7gb6
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Leave out the RONG> part. :)
  • Options
    e&tblaze&tblaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I made lots of little signs... I like details!  I had one at the entrance of the venue that say "Howdy!  Welcome to the reception of Mr and Mrs..."I also had a sign at the guestbook table encouraging guests to sign creatively by drawing a picture, writing a poem, or wishing us well (we had a photo guestbook).  We also had a sign on the drinks table since people served themself water, flavored tea, and lemonade.  We had a sign on the cake table explaining the significance of the topper and a similar one on the grooms cake table too, explaining why we chose it.  One in the kids "area" with pictures of us as kids encouraging them to use the coloring books and have fun.  I think thats all, but there could be more...I made them in MS Word, printed them out on my home computer on a cream cardstock and framed them in small black frames I got at the dollar store.They're a fun touch but I wouldn't recommend putting off making them like I did... and make sure someone is assigned/instructed to put them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards