Snarky Brides
Options

Major Blonde Moment

I attend a private chrisian university and I take my classes online. I had to respond to a discussion board on religious values of the school. I guess my mind was somewhere else because instead of typing "the students will be respectful" I typed "the stupids will be more respectful". I went back to read the coments on my post and realized what I did... OOOPPS

I just responded that I must have been still focused on work and some people I work with and my true feelings emerged. 
Photobucket We're Married!!!!

Re: Major Blonde Moment

• Options
    Lol.. No, this is the first class so I dont know them well enough
  • Options
    I typo "students" as "stupids" quite often. I don't know why.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    haha oh god, awkward. I'm the blondest brunette there is out there so I can relate to that on every level!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I couldnt figure out why people kept saying "stupids" in their response to my post. Then I re-read mine.. Yeah I felt like a tard... at least this was the last assignment for the class.. and I can move on to make a fool out of myself in another class in front of other "stupids"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_major-blonde-moment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:abd85277-5003-45aa-a88a-7d0d428a542fPost:9cc6e805-c967-49b7-a7cc-d746ffc55627">Re: Major Blonde Moment</a>:
    [QUOTE]I couldnt figure out why people kept saying "stupids" in their response to my post. Then I re-read mine.. <strong>Yeah I felt like a tard</strong>... at least this was the last assignment for the class.. and I can move on to make a fool out of myself in another class in front of other "stupids"
    Posted by jessienjeremy[/QUOTE]

Are you going to blame this offensive "slip up" on your hair color as well?

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    Its an expression.....

and yes...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards