Snarky Brides
Options

OR... Tell a Knottie Anything

Just something new.  I don't care if I'm being a PW.

Something nice?  Something bugging you?  Something random?  Tell it.
panther

Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything

• Options
    Anna--I visit the NORAD Santa tracker every day to play the kid's games and consider texting you what the countdown is at that very moment. by the way, 10 days, 10 hours, 34 minutes, and 45 seconds as of right this second.
  • Options
    My pants are too tight.  Need to get back to the gym.
  • Options
    I really really really really want a cigarette.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    AATB -- Dayna's boyfriend (who I haven't talked to in months, since he's too busy with college these days to play WoW) asked me how I knew you yesterday.  He saw the mutual friends thing on FB, too, and his mind was totally blown.

Granted, that could have been finals week. 
  • Options
    I drank a whole bottle of wine yesterday and now I feel like poop on a stick

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nebb's new sig startled the hell out of me.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    NuggetBrainNuggetBrain member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    When I was still living at home, everytime I heard "Circle of Life" song on my MP3 player, if I was near one of my cats I would lift her or him up like the monkey did Simba while singing along to the big finish at the end.  I know for a fact it pissed the hell out of Peanut because she bit me.  But I did it anyways.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• Options
    Celles - that cracks me the eff up.  I love how small the internet is :)
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:536372fb-b021-4abf-a75d-a61069e2520c">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nebb's new sig startled the hell out of me.
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]

It makes me dizzy. Any video-type sigs hurt my head. But, it would look totally awesome if it would freeze on the last second where he is holding the gun out.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:a586736f-8975-4c9a-bf6a-99a91a30d9bb">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]My pants are too tight.  Need to get back to the gym.
    Posted by deepcovejackie[/QUOTE]

<div>ditto this, except I need to quit eating. I went back to bootcamp starting last Friday. Just 2 weeks off and its kicking my butt</div>
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm going to the gym tonight.  It's gonna suck donkey nuts.

Also Celles - I am SO DAMN EXCITED FOR YOUR WEDDING so you can AW photos.

Yours and staceytaylor's.

And I want to see more of MilkDuds.

Ever since our wedding I am infinitely more excited for people's weddings.  I want everyone to run out and get married.  I think it's the best thing ever.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:0317c005-f20d-4360-970f-afedde4d8c37">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been sneezing all morning. I've been doing laundry and everytime I take the clothes out of the dryer and put them away, I turn into Sneezy McSneezerson.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you need to turn over laundry duties to someone else, sounds like you are allergic to the chore ;) ::wink,wink::
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:abd52d44-c9d9-46d5-901b-180702bbfe34">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anna--I visit the NORAD Santa tracker every day to play the kid's games and consider texting you what the countdown is at that very moment. by the way, 10 days, 10 hours, 34 minutes, and 45 seconds as of right this second.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

Seshat:  i love Norad's Santa Tracker and seriously wouldn't mind a countdown update EVER.  In case you were unaware.. I truly do love Christmas that much  :)
  • Options
    AATB - You have a really good figure. I wish my butt looked as good in my wedding dress as yours did.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:7fa7e303-ff02-4036-bf91-997fb00fecb8">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything : Seshat:  i love Norad's Santa Tracker and seriously wouldn't mind a countdown update EVER.  In case you were unaware.. I truly do love Christmas that much  :)
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

Yes but usually I check at around 7am so I doubt you want an early-morning wakeup call for the next 9 days. Unless your phone is off, in which case it doesn't matter.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:bab3f2a8-d96f-488e-8118-5f2150d7f490">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]AATB - You have a really good figure. I wish my butt looked as good in my wedding dress as yours did.
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

I second this.  Between you and LC's sig pics, I want to go get married all over again just so I can look more fly in my wedding pictures.

• Options
    edited December 2010
    Salt - I will confess that's just a really good picture taken at the right moment from the right angle.  My ass is huge.  But thank you :)

I really enjoy your sig picture - what is that from?  Looks fun!

ETA - Thank you too, Nuggs!
    panther
  • Options

I'm a half hour away from taking that my last final of the semester. My brain feels like it's about to melt. I've never felt so stressed in my life. Tomorrow will be my first full day off where I don't have to think about either of my jobs or school. I think I will get drunk after work tonight and sleep all day tomorrow :)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:9f85183a-1caf-4146-9c92-40ed7768a9be">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything : Bwahahahah! That's hilarious!
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

My mom's convinced I gave them all complexes.  I'm all "whatever, they're obvs getting back to their roots."

• Options
    Nuggs - We can always have vowel renewals this year and get new pics taken.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:94f0a576-a897-48ae-90e2-0aee4876cbfc">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to the gym tonight.  It's gonna suck donkey nuts. Also Celles - I am SO DAMN EXCITED FOR YOUR WEDDING so you can AW photos. Yours and staceytaylor's. And I want to see more of MilkDuds.<strong> Ever since our wedding I am infinitely more excited for people's weddings.  I want everyone to run out and get married.  I think it's the best thing ever.</strong>
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

I find this statement absolutely adorable.  :D
  • Options
    FI is driving me nuts. He keeps "working from home" but plays video games all day. Week days are when I get the damn house to myself!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagemy read shelf:
    Christina's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    AATB, Any, Blue, Jas, CCF, Ricks, Nebb:

I had a dream about you guys last night.  It was the zombie apocalypse and we were using old radios to communicate with each other.  My H got mad at me because we were talking about "post-apocalyptic dinner options" and whether it was ironic that the apocalypse came on May 11 of 2011 when I should have been helping to board up the windows.
  • Options
    AATB - Thanks. :) My bff and I were part of, for lack of a better word, a flash mob on Saturday. There were like 400 people dressed as Santa roaming around to different sites in DC singing Christmas carols. We were Super Santa & Super Elf. Keeping the nation safe from terrorists. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:7f4a66e6-e6ae-4810-bb6f-c41908f16fd8">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nuggs - We can always have vowel renewals this year and get new pics taken.
    Posted by salt78[/QUOTE]

They have to be at least twice as expensive as our pretend weddings though otherwise they don't count as real vowel renewals.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:98a4bd75-4077-4f4e-8807-6947ffa08748">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything : Yes but usually I check at around 7am so I doubt you want an early-morning wakeup call for the next 9 days. Unless your phone is off, in which case it doesn't matter.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

7am your time?  I've already been up for ages.  I'm back on farm-time
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_tell-knottie-anything?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:acef91f8-d6a7-4a81-b315-1379f6dcc224Post:4243bd81-7d72-4258-9bef-4ae5236ef51c">Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OR... Tell a Knottie Anything : They have to be at least twice as expensive as our pretend weddings though otherwise they don't count as real vowel renewals.
    Posted by NuggetBrain[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>This is true. Jesus said so.

</div>
  • Options
    I've been making paper snowflakes all day.  It's super fun and my desk looks awesome.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A Santa flash mob is definitely genius.  Nothing scares the terrorists away like Christmas cheer :) It kinda looks like the St. Patty's Day run we have in Fargo.  People dress up in all their green get-up and go for a 5k run, and then get ridiculously drunk afterwards.

Anna that's hilarious!  I've had dreams with knotties in them too... it's so weird.

Celles - I can't help it.  Weddings kick ass.
    panther
  • Options
    There was most definitely a pub crawl after we walked around singing. Nothing like hundreds of drunken Santas to lift Christmas spirits. 

Actually my favorite part of the day is when we formed a human Santa chain around the Washington Monument and did a kick line.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards