Snarky Brides

Is it safe yet?

Re: Is it safe yet?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:e419340b-0ff3-4f9c-a4ef-4262c05610d0">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol youve missed a lot blue.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I guess so, lol.  Stupid Nutcracker.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • ZOMG!! black keys are next!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:828f3d51-216e-46a0-a12b-25e9c3c77702">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh Mrs.J... I'd be so uncomfortable. <strong>Reils, I think you'd have to go onto your Amazon account.</strong>
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

<div>It looks like you are right! I tried to log in the other day but it wouldn't let me. It's working now and it looks like I can just resend it to my kindle. Thanks! </div>
  • Seriously, this is totally getting me off. I love the black keys so hard, especially this song.
  • Haha, I was reading all the responses and they're all so positive, not one says anything about how there are creepos on the internet and maybe she should DD... And then I read Nebb's and it was that much more hilarious because it started out so positively.
    Photobucket
  • I haven't read much, but hi! I see the TK IT morons figured something out finally. 
  • gnight edie!
  • OMG YOU GUYS HAVE to watch 'Girl getting annoyed she can't hit the right nktes' on YouTube!!
  • Hi! I just got home from checking out our DJ at the wedding of our photographers.  It was a good time, although slightlyl awkward seeing some old people from high school. The DJ was fantastic though, the dance floor was packed for the entire hour we were there.  We have some nasty weather headed our way so I decided to come back home to Appleton (I was in Rapids) tonight instead of tomorrow.  It's been pouring all day but still in the upper 30s.  It's supposed to freeze over night, so I figured better to drive tonight than tomorrow.
  • Haha, that's ridiculous, CCF. 
  • Chels - wtf is the point of having FB quotes as your sig? No one saw that. Presumeably people saw things that other people quote. It seems like you want a medal for being sorta kinda RL friends with people on FB or something.
  • CCF- that girl's scream just scared my cat! Pretty hilarious though! It only took one try for me to do that as a kid and there was no way in hell I was doing it again or on camera. 

When I was a kid, hearing my voice recorded was the most horrifying thing ever. I remember recording mock radio shows and stuff. Hearing them, I would freak out and record back over my tapes, lol.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:aa1262a1-4264-4f65-a07e-b3bbdcbb612b">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels - wtf is the point of having FB quotes as your sig? No one saw that. Presumeably people saw things that other people quote. <strong>It seems like you want a medal for being sorta kinda RL friends with people on FB or something.</strong>
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, I thought the same thing. Just kind of a really? moment. </div>
  • Yeahh, the FB quoting makes me uneasy because FB is a lot more private than TK. At least I'd like to hope. 

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:aa1262a1-4264-4f65-a07e-b3bbdcbb612b">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels - wtf is the point of having FB quotes as your sig? No one saw that. Presumeably people saw things that other people quote. It seems like you want a medal for being sorta kinda RL friends with people on FB or something.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

It was between three knotties and it was funny.  Who cares where it was said? I don't see what the big deal is.
  • azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, awesome response, Nebb.

ETA: Wow, either you all are super fast posters, or I get distracted way too easily while typing responses...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:9ef52c59-2e80-4642-b301-ebf1501524c4">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeahh, the FB quoting makes me uneasy because FB is a lot more private than TK. At least I'd like to hope. 
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]

Well I asked them both permission because of that fact before I did it and they said it was fine.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:9ef52c59-2e80-4642-b301-ebf1501524c4">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeahh, the FB quoting makes me uneasy because FB is a lot more private than TK. At least I'd like to hope. 
    Posted by reddy123[/QUOTE]

Nates didnt even AW her pics yet, so its weird.  It comes off a little "Im special, I got see the pics!"

But maybe not.  It is chels we are talking about here, lol.  ANd I mean that in the nicest way possible Ms Chelsea.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:83af1753-f2ec-4cb9-969e-a758765af89e">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it safe yet? : It was between three knotties and it was funny.  Who cares where it was said? I don't see what the big deal is.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]
    OH! well if it was funny, then I guess thats ok! SORRY!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:83af1753-f2ec-4cb9-969e-a758765af89e">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it safe yet? : It was between three knotties and it was funny.  Who cares where it was said? I don't see what the big deal is.

I think what Nebb is saying is that its kind of an unwritten rule to keep FB off TK, and that the point of sig quotes is that they are usually for things that happen on tk.  But whatever, you can sig up anything you want, but its not surprising that people think its weird.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:3fc74230-aab7-4f7e-9b03-55d0a65a7dcc">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it safe yet? : I think what Nebb is saying is that its kind of an unwritten rule to keep FB off TK, and that the point of sig quotes is that they are usually for things that happen on tk.  But whatever, you can sig up anything you want, but its not surprising that people think its weird.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Well I'm sorry to weird people out.  It happened on one of our walls and I literally asked "are we allowed to quote something from FB on our sig quotes" (because I wasn't sure if it was a "rule" or not) and AATB said "DO IT". So I figured it was okay since she's been around here longer than I have and knows more of the unwritten rules than I do.
  • Blue's pivko quote is and will only ever be the single best sig quote of all time, I just now realized it's gone :( 

Wait, it could be rivaled with LC's "hatters" one.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:2913e0a4-50ea-490b-936b-69d40145c8ba">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it safe yet? : Well I'm sorry to weird people out.  It happened on one of our walls and I literally asked "are we allowed to quote something from FB on our sig quotes" (because I wasn't sure if it was a "rule" or not) and AATB said "DO IT". So I figured it was okay since she's been around here longer than I have and knows more of the unwritten rules than I do.

Like I said, you can sig anything you want.  Im just pointing out where the others are coming from. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nebbs new sig quote FTW.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:cddf0c6f-efc1-4e2b-8619-e3da4bdfd965">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it safe yet? : Like I said, you can sig anything you want.  Im just pointing out where the others are coming from. 

Which is fine, I don't have a problem with it. I was told it was okay to do it, so I did it.  It had nothing to do with trying to be one of the "cool kids".  I just wanted to have a sig quote that is as cool as Nebbs is now so I can go down in history like her ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:f64bdad6-2c71-4fdf-b2f9-1acb9988137c">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it safe yet? : Which is fine, I don't have a problem with it. I was told it was okay to do it, so I did it.  It had nothing to do with trying to be one of the "cool kids".  I just wanted to have a sig quote that is as cool as Nebbs is now so I can go down in history like her ;)

FWIW:  AATB says funny shiit on TK daily.  You wont have to wait long for something quote-able ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • And, Im not a "cool kid".  Im TK Elite.  Chit chat says so.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Random comment before I go to bed? I heard the salvation army bells in the grocery store so I hunted them out to donate some cash I had in my purse. It was some young chick missing teeth who looked like a total crack whore. I gave my money anyways cause I already had it out when I got there and I felt bad not giving it but I felt really weird about it. Jesus, atleast get people who represent you in a positive light.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:38f0b07b-726f-4a32-8e10-f9155ac527eb">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]And, Im not a "cool kid".  Im <strong>TK Elite</strong>.  Chit chat says so.

Ooh something new to strive for then!

So I'm kind of worried.  I ordered a block knife set for my mom for Christmas and I realized now that I typed my address wrong when I ordered it.  Basically where I live there is a ton of apartment buildings and I wrote the right address but the wrong apartment number.  The address I am at, all the apartmetn numbers start with 7, but I wrote mine with a 6.  So instead of 7123 for example, I put 6123, which isn't a possible apartment number for this address. It should have been here yesterday.  I hope it doesn't get sent all the way back to where I ordered it from.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:ca0b1377-0822-463d-8673-cae55ff12527">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Random comment before I go to bed? I heard the salvation army bells in the grocery store so I hunted them out to donate some cash I had in my purse. It was some young chick missing teeth who looked like a total crack whore. I gave my money anyways cause I already had it out when I got there and I felt bad not giving it but I felt really weird about it. Jesus, atleast get people who represent you in a positive light.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Someone was saying that the Salvation Army has been discriminating against the LBGT community and was blasting it all over facebook not to donate to them... Has anyone heard about this too?  Or is my friend just being crazy..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards