Snarky Brides
Options

Cali

Do you feel that Knot Annie's listing of your moderator name as "Cali," rather than "CaliopeSpidrman" undermines your authority?

Re: Cali

• Options
    This is much faster that it was before.  I wonder if it's this fast at work too?
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Options
    She opted for my shortened name because that's what her tattoo says.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    This board is such a suckfest now.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_cali-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b1e03fe2-87c5-43f1-8ba0-5a1f7e86cd53Post:f65d8978-abde-4adc-bc4b-7e61ec11ef11">Re: Cali</a>:
    [QUOTE]This board is such a suckfest now.
    Posted by HappyTummy613[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>It makes me sad in the very core of my soul. Our reputations will be ruined. 

</div>
  • Options
    I wonder if Cali will come and check the mail today.  I think we have been on vacation for way too long.
  • Options
    Maybe I can lure Cali here by stirring up trouble on the board with some inflammatory statements.

Here goes.

Everyone except me looks fat in their wedding dresses. 

Dorothy Zbornak was a whore.

I hate America.
  • Options
    Also, pickles are delicious.
    image Ready to rumble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards