Snarky Brides
Options

Whatcha doinn???

We're watching the Other guys. I love will farrell and mark wahlburg. so much.

what are you up to

Re: Whatcha doinn???

• Options
    I am doing nothing and I love it.
  • Options
    Drinking some Riseling :)
  • Options
    Im drinkin beers!
  • Options
    Watching the end of Fred Claus, just made hot chocolate and blogged and now getting ready to watch Watchmen.
  • Options
    I'm stealing pics of my wedding off of my friends' FB pages so I can upload them to Flikr for work people to see. They don't see my FB. Ever.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I had fish and chips for dinner, what woudl you have CS?
  • Options
    I'm watching Santa Clause, drinking beer and just started reading TIP's confession thread...

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Options
    Not a whole lot. Mostly trying to ignore the growing pains in my uturus and wondering why I'm still awake when it's past my bedtime.
  • Options
    Looooooooove malt vinegar!! it MAKES it!
  • Options
    So, FI's mom gave us this old school ceramic Christmas tree that has little lights on it. My family had one as well so I was excited when she gave it to us. Well, the lights are flickering right now. They're getting really bright, and then dimming at weird intervals. I've never seen it do this before. It makes me wonder if a ghost is trying to talk to me in morse code or something. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doinn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b285aa1c-3dc6-4ef0-8d9e-f9b9f12c0ec2Post:6bc5c2fd-851a-4978-b86a-e213fe020b4a">Re: Whatcha doinn???</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, FI's mom gave us this old school ceramic Christmas tree that has little lights on it. My family had one as well so I was excited when she gave it to us. Well, the lights are flickering right now. They're getting really bright, and then dimming at weird intervals. I've never seen it do this before. It makes me wonder if a ghost is trying to talk to me in morse code or something. :)
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]
    You should start writing down the sequences to find out!
  • Options
    malt vinegar is so good...
  • Options
    If I wasn't a little buzzed I think it would freak me out!
  • Options
    I kind of love mark wahlburg, hes hilarious.
  • Options
    What does malt vinegar taste like? I've never heard of it.

imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doinn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b285aa1c-3dc6-4ef0-8d9e-f9b9f12c0ec2Post:290a53c8-de78-4b44-b1c5-5f533ea4770d">Re: Whatcha doinn???</a>:
    [QUOTE]What does malt vinegar taste like? I've never heard of it.
    Posted by Chi_Chi[/QUOTE]
    The doctor is perscribing you some fish and chips right now with TONS of delicious malt vinegar on them.

omg. so good. SOOO good.
  • Options
    I'm going to have to look into this malt vinegar you speak of, doc!

imageimage
  • Options
    What is malt vinegar? That must be a northern thing.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doinn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b285aa1c-3dc6-4ef0-8d9e-f9b9f12c0ec2Post:203e3dd2-8342-4793-8ea2-2c67f73519ff">Re: Whatcha doinn???</a>:
    [QUOTE]What is malt vinegar? That must be a northern thing.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

Eye to eye.

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm playing WoW.
  • Options
    Its just a dark brown and delicious vinegar, it has a very full flavour. its amazing.
  • Options
    I wish I got one of you for SS so I could have sent you malt vinegar!
  • Options
    Did you see that movie, goat?  Did you see that movie?

I'm here, mildly bored.  The semester was over for me yesterday (yay!) but now it's full speed ahead on last minute wedding stuff.  I have my first facial EVER tomorrow and I'm actually totally nervous.  Lame.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doinn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b285aa1c-3dc6-4ef0-8d9e-f9b9f12c0ec2Post:28a5fa97-1408-489b-adeb-6b5b7291d0ae">Re: Whatcha doinn???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did you see that movie, goat?  Did you see that movie? I'm here, mildly bored.  The semester was over for me yesterday (yay!) but now it's full speed ahead on last minute wedding stuff.  I have my first facial EVER tomorrow and I'm actually totally nervous.  Lame.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]
    Just dont turn out like samantha did on sex and the city!! ;)

How is wedding stuff going?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doinn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b285aa1c-3dc6-4ef0-8d9e-f9b9f12c0ec2Post:3157e0e9-c622-4f34-9262-ebb2ee772d3e">Re: Whatcha doinn???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish I got one of you for SS so I could have sent you malt vinegar!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I wish I were around more so I could have participated in SS. All these AW's of presents make me pout.

imageimage
  • Options
    next year chi chi. See, you post all the time, I dont know what missy is talking about.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doinn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b285aa1c-3dc6-4ef0-8d9e-f9b9f12c0ec2Post:33855a13-3535-4b81-a6f5-d95cdd1d92ac">Re: Whatcha doinn???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Malt vinegar + Fish and Chips = HEAVEN. You guys MUST try it. Oh my gosh, no word is good enough to describe how good it is.
    Posted by Champagne Supernova[/QUOTE]

<div>Somehow I don't think it would taste the same on catfish and hushpuppies, but I could be wrong. We don't actually have fish and chips here, that I know of. </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doinn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b285aa1c-3dc6-4ef0-8d9e-f9b9f12c0ec2Post:7a03ccb2-58f7-4211-913c-6ce65a27fd0b">Re: Whatcha doinn???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whatcha doinn??? : Just dont turn out like samantha did on sex and the city!! ;) How is wedding stuff going?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh jesus.  I've heard you tend to break out after them, which will be perfect for my bachelorette party and my bridal shower next weekend!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm a little calmer about the wedding planning.  I've made a to-do list and I'm actively checking things off as I go which is helpful; right now I have 20 something vases in the garage I'm spray painting white.  Also, you comment about wanting to see my wedding pictures TOTALLY calmed me down, is that weird?</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doinn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b285aa1c-3dc6-4ef0-8d9e-f9b9f12c0ec2Post:60a62341-6e8e-4d73-b6f7-80384095fe0a">Re: Whatcha doinn???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Whatcha doinn??? : Oh jesus.  I've heard you tend to break out after them, which will be perfect for my bachelorette party and my bridal shower next weekend! I'm a little calmer about the wedding planning.  I've made a to-do list and I'm actively checking things off as I go which is helpful; right now I have 20 something vases in the garage I'm spray painting white.  Also, you comment about wanting to see my wedding pictures TOTALLY calmed me down, is that weird?
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]
    You are going to have beautiful pics! I cant wai tto see your wedding.
  • Options
    Doing nothing. Work was exhausting today, and I'm trying to talk myself out of going to sleep right now, even though it's not even 7pm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards