Snarky Brides
Options

Dress Me?

So, I was supposed to go to Anthro's opening with ZombieNates on Thursday, but H and I were invited to the Giant's Draft party later that day and I had to turn her down. :(

What should I wear to this?  It's essentially a free wine/beer/food event with tons of TV's, some players, and a few other fans.  There's the opportunity to go out on the field, check out the locker room, etc.

I just ordered these:
(In black)
(Never with the thigh-highs.)
(With skinny dark jeans)

What do you ladies think?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Dress Me?

• Options
    Second or third one.
  • Options
    I like #2, the others seem a lot more casual.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I love the third one, but I think for that event I would say go with the second one as well.

ETA- Where is the 3rd top from?
  • Options
    I vote #3.  I think a dress could be cute but not quite right for a sports oriented event (i.e. going on the field, etc).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dress-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b2abc005-42e9-48ee-8400-320ec72961b4Post:7e053bc1-375b-4d5a-b12f-b53ec9b323fe">Re: Dress Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the third one, but I think for that event I would say go with the second one as well. ETA- Where is the 3rd top from?
    Posted by KaylaSue19[/QUOTE]

<div>Everything is from Forever 21.  It's called the Rose Garden Top I think.  It comes in two colors. It's super cute!</div><div>
    </div><div>I think I could wear the second dress as long as I wore flats. Hmmm.  I hate all of my flats.  Maybe I'll go to Payless tomorrow?</div>
  • Options
    #3 with dark skinny jeans.
  • Options
    #3 with dark jeans, and dress it up with some jewelry.
  • Options
    I vote you go with my lovely Nates!

No really I like #3 best the way Jas suggested.

But I'd still rather go with my sweet Jersey girl!
  • Options
    #3 I think you'd be more comfortable and look cute at the same time :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I like the second outfit better :) With leggings or something
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dress-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b2abc005-42e9-48ee-8400-320ec72961b4Post:4021918a-dfd6-488b-a535-05360388bae4">Re: Dress Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dress Me? : Everything is from Forever 21.  It's called the Rose Garden Top I think.  It comes in two colors. It's super cute! I think I could wear the second dress as long as I wore flats. Hmmm.  I hate all of my flats.  Maybe I'll go to Payless tomorrow?
    Posted by cardmonsta[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info! I love Forever 21. In fact I think I will head on over to their website now. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dress-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b2abc005-42e9-48ee-8400-320ec72961b4Post:8292090a-0bee-4cee-b586-f4ab7daf7480">Re: Dress Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dress Me? : Thanks for the info! I love Forever 21. In fact I think I will head on over to their website now. :)
    Posted by KaylaSue19[/QUOTE]

<div>When we GTG, we'll make sure to call each other first so we can wear it together!</div>
  • Options
    I'm coming late (as usual), but I'm with everyone else who said #3. I think with dark skinny jeans, a funky pair of flats, and some big statement jewelry (like a long necklace and maybe a bangle) it would be really cute. And practical, since you'll be walking around and everything. Maybe with a nice pair of wedges, too, if you want to dress it up some more :-)
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dress-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b2abc005-42e9-48ee-8400-320ec72961b4Post:3fefe765-720f-4918-9da2-76245a264d22">Re: Dress Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dress Me? : When we GTG, we'll make sure to call each other first so we can wear it together!

YES
  • Options
    Hi, I'd like to jump on the number 3 train.  Thank you.
  • Options
    I vote for "none of the above" obviously.
  • Options
    You guys.  It's tied between #2 and #3.  Maybe tomorrow I'll PIP them on me so you can tell me for sure.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dress-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:b2abc005-42e9-48ee-8400-320ec72961b4Post:b3134027-2ed0-4d77-a08b-82de9a09fa90">Re: Dress Me?</a>:
    [QUOTE]You guys.  It's tied between #2 and #3.  Maybe tomorrow I'll PIP them on me so you can tell me for sure.

That's a good idea.
  • Options
    #3 with skinny dark jeans is my top pick.
    #1 looks like someone could get lost in it. The other 2 would give you a shape.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker < br > Planning Bio
  • Options
    cardmonstacardmonsta member
    First Comment
    edited May 2011
    I will attempt to restart a dead thread with the pictures of me in the 2nd and 3rd outfits:

poof!

Outfit #2 (Belt is clearly removable)

poof!

Outfit #3 (I'm standing on tip-toes so you can see the pants)
  • Options
    I like number 3. But I hate wearing dresses, so I'm obviously biased.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards